• Replies 75 Comments
  • Views 4,298 Views

Matty

0-fers Will Happen™
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
Had heard a lot of good things about it, mostly from older people who remembered its introduction in the 80's, so I had to have a taste of this American cult classic.

Verdict:

-Too much sauce
-Meat has little discernible flavor
-Presentation is bland, not enough onions and pickles

5.0 Matty Rains out of 10

:fok:

This is a good thread!

Fuck I miss SBRBread.

this guy's gotta be up to 208 lbs at least....

do a double down from kfc next matty!!!!

Matty, you're right! Not very good!

Actually stable around the 200lbs mark. I've learned to skip on the fries and generally manage my caloric intake.

Fiver was sort of scared he'd lost his bet last time we met. I look svelte apparently.

No homos.

while you are around

how bout a caption this post?

Matty, at what weight do you think the wifey will be saying she rather be top more often? It will happen!

I think his thing might be too big for actual sex at this point still Mr. Monkey..... they got to work up to that

currently she just climbs around on it and does chin ups for sexual activity, then he reciprocates my singing u2 lyrics into her snatch in french

Matty, at what weight do you think the wifey will be saying she rather be top more often? It will happen!

That is a solid question. I vow never to find out.

I think his thing might be too big for actual sex at this point still Mr. Monkey..... they got to work up to that

currently she just climbs around on it and does chin ups for sexual activity, then he reciprocates my singing u2 lyrics into her snatch in french

:spinner: We find creative solutions like that.

Good McRib thread indeed.

Matty, Stage 2 of the weight gain is "how bout I just give you a head job?" Wink! Wink!

Mr. Monkey you got killer veins in your arm.... you are a lean mean photoshop editing machine.

no way this ever happened to you

Matty, Stage 2 of the weight gain is "how bout I just give you a head job?" Wink! Wink!

I like penis-vagina sex. And blowjobs are already included at the current stage.

I remember not liking sex much at all, blowjobs included, when I was really fat in the early '00s.

Boys self-image is key.

Wait, the guy that comes from a place where French fries covered in gravy and cheese curds is a delicacy has an opinion about McDonald's food?

Matty fok right off pal.

poutine eating mofo

most amazing french fries I've had are on a highway outside of Kenora

Wait, the guy that comes from a place where French fries covered in gravy and cheese curds has an opinion about McDonald's food?

Matty fok right off pal.

poutine eating mofo

What's your agenda here? Are you defending Dumberican sub-gastronomy?

Remember who you work for pal.

Let that be your first and last warning.

Mr. Monkey you got killer veins in your arm.... you are a lean mean photoshop editing machine.

no way this ever happened to you

Yes, always very lean and sometimes very mean!