First beer of the day...

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,466 Views
haha, with a location like that, you are never really out of anything :donthinkso:

Virty, boozers are losers.

Give heroin a try, bud.

:stevie: will post later, he cannot get on the net because he is watching the Flyers game on TIVO and if he gets on the net, he will look at the score. He says to tell you all he is getting retarded drunk and enjoying it, :cami: is getting tipsy, but trying not to get drunk as I have things I would like to get done tomorrow.
Well I was on a Banana Bread Beer kick for a long while

bananabreadbeer.jpg

[B]Tonight I tried Tenacious Traveler Shandy, brewed out of Ohio. It tasted like a lemon-honey throat drop, made my tummy not so happy. I've had worse, but this is one I will never drink again. [/B]
tanacious_zps520db90f.jpg

Last weekend I found a new beer I like that I got a few of called Chocolate Meltdown, brewed out of Pittsburgh, PA. It's a dark beer, a tiny bit stout like Guinness, but has a good chocolate smell/taste with a little malt or Java. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/125/66292 Similar to a java vanilla Porter, but less Java.
chocobeer_zps242ef05e.jpg

Later I will enjoy a Java Vanilla Porter that I mentioned before. Tastes like it sounds. Delic! I also like this Vanilla Porter, tastes about the same, minus the strong coffee taste.

javaporter_zps16056a94.jpg

V-port.jpg

Lol we got smashed. I think mine was a Miller Lite before we went out.