• Replies 70 Comments
  • Views 5,586 Views

Pecos Bill

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
0408002144a.jpg

I am a worthless piece of shit. Nobody wants to be with or around me for i dont have anything to offer. I am not a good friend, i am not a good person. Im not boyfriend material, i would not make a good mate. I am a moron, i am a kid...i dont know how to act like a man. I am not anyones dream, fantasy or lover..i would not make a good spouse, i would not make a good friend. I am alone and will always be alone for as long as i live because i am ugly and deserve nobody. But i am sincere.

carry on my wayward son

Pecos at least you did not have the Over in the Halladay perfect game.

:dunno:

Daffy, does anybody get less run support than Grienke? Crazy. Narrowly avoided betting the over on that.

good to hear your keeping your spirits high.
keep up the good work Pecos

Daffy, does anybody get less run support than Grienke? Crazy. Narrowly avoided betting the over on that.

I wish I could have said I narrowly avoided making an Over play in PHI/FLA.

Pecos this should put a smile on your face: All the apes who layed -320 on NYY today got buried. So really, we were all winners.

What is wrong with that person's face

I am a worthless piece of shit. Nobody wants to be with or around me for i dont have anything to offer. I am not a good friend, i am not a good person. Im not boyfriend material, i would not make a good mate. I am a moron, i am a kid...i dont know how to act like a man. I am not anyones dream, fantasy or lover..i would not make a good spouse, i would not make a good friend. I am alone and will always be alone for as long as i live because i am ugly and deserve nobody. But i am sincere.

I do not recommend this as a daily affirmation.

Cheesy but true:

Buck up little camper. From what I've seen, you have a very nice cock. Get out of your parent's basement and you'll be fine.

with love,
drunken Mrs. X

I didn't realise that there was some prior Bill/MrsX history.

I guess you missed the day where the cock thread was like 9 pages long?

I wish I could have said I narrowly avoided making an Over play in PHI/FLA.

Pecos this should put a smile on your face: All the apes who layed -320 on NYY today got buried. So really, we were all winners.

I actually got -290 and felt good about it until the wagon completely fell off the mountain. I had the yankees as an 85% chance to win that game...... had $700 on them.... let's just say yesterday was not a good day. feel better today with the Twins, Phillies and Orioles.

And I want to hear about Bill and MrsX....... How does she know he's got a nice Cock......

I guess you missed the day where the cock thread was like 9 pages long?

That was a sad day in forumville....