• Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 3,056 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
One my favorites from back in the day is "cool like the other side of the pillow"

What are some of your favorite sayings?

suck, fuck, drive a truck, and eat pussy too.

learned that one when I was 15 working on the shipping dock of a trucking company.

"I love you smooches"

Don't be such a fucking squat pisser!!!

my buddy says

she ain't a lady if she ain't 280

One of friends uses this one all the time:
"If it smells like fish, quite a dish, if it smells like cologne, Leave it alone. "

Not a saying, but "common" is so ingrained in my head that I need to pause and think about what I'm typing when I'm not typing to Gamelivers.

That's not pathetic at all.

Not a saying, but "common" is so ingrained in my head that I need to pause and think about what I'm typing when I'm not typing to Gamelivers.

same here

when I read a post on a non gambling related forum and someone types "come on" I giggle and think he's a square.

what is oyt, over your twat?

you know what bitch, im oyt.

Plommer you ever heard Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche?*

I'd share all sorts of colorful Qubcois expressions but no one would care. :sad:

*Literally, "secure your hat with some chicken wire", which means "brace yourself", "hold on tight" or just "watch out".

"oyt!" like damn, south africa thing

also use a lot "oi" pronounced "oh ee", brazilian portuguese for "hey"

ah, i always thought you were abbreviating something :cheers:

Plommer you ever heard Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche?*

I'd share all sorts of colorful Qubcois expressions but no one would care. :sad:

*Literally, "secure your hat with some chicken wire", which means "brace yourself", "hold on tight" or just "watch out".

Matty if I heard it it didn't stick with me enough to remember it. I've worked with guys from Quebec on jobs in western Canada and they would share their insults/sayings with me, I don't remember most of them.

I do remember one guy called me Punner, En franais.

goog say

yea me pro

iron inserted into bulbous anus tilted toward heavens

its good say and goog luck :polaroid:

scared money doesn't make money

kill two birds with one stone