fatty boom boom

big fan of this song

i am happy that the lion was fed

oh a review, from me? You don't want that, I find it very disturbing. The video itself seemed to hold quite a few cliches if you will.
The song itself was hard to follow with all the different things going on in the video. I mean if you actually listen the words, it's not the worst thing ever. They are a very sexual group. Did you know Yolandi has a child?! :yup: I don't know, their videos don't always seem to coincide with their song. They seem to be a very popular group who are affiliated with others. So good for them. It's just a very confusing thing to me, it brings out ones, morbid curiousity IMO. and is it just me or did the one guy in the beginning of the video make you think of the kkk?

p.s. my bad for the many spelling errors.

die antwoord is not for everybody

however - they are the freshest group out there

love them, miss them

Kato, I get that Ninja song stuck in my head all the time,
and honestly, it's not their music that disturbs me as much as the videos.
All in all, I've come by worse, just not so much my taste, but hey, to each their own, I'm not one to judge by any means.

Good review Cami.

I wish DA would mix it up a bit, musically. A lot of the songs sound the same.

they should go into film now and leave the music as a side gig

Good review Cami.

I wish DA would mix it up a bit, musically. A lot of the songs sound the same.

Thank you, I might add, that not all their videos coincide with their songs, and that makes it slightly difficult to follow, and tends to have me thing, "wtf is going on here?" lol

Rog, I think film is something they should give at least one shot, with their style that could prove to be very interesting. I'd like to see their crazy asses take a stab at something comical.

A lot of their visuals and Afrikaans lyrics are directly related to South African/post-apartheid culture. Hard to make sense of a lot of it unless you've somehow read up on that shit.

Blackface Yolandi be scary.

Seriously, that starttled me a bit lol.

I get what your saying though, it's not something I personally follow though. :chair:

Me neither.

I'd love to know all about Watkin Tudor Jones' and Yolandi's past. These guys are career performance artists.

max-normal-400.jpg

Watkin+Tudor+Jones+tumblr_leitasqWF41qz730oo1_500.jpg

ngbbs4df619939f790.jpg

Watkin+Tudor+Jones+20071128352957.jpg

:lmao:

nice adds, matty