• Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 553 Views

Troll Bait

Darth Troll
Since
Jan 2, 2012
Score
Tokens
In a moment of boredom, I started looking exes (or exes that don't even rate full ex status). A lot of great times long past. I see pictures (set to public), and quickly became depressed. Most have gained 10 pounds per year since I last saw them. I think back to some of the good ole days with the hottest gals I can remember. Five years later, the fantasy is shattered. Every guy thinks (or more) about his exes sometimes, but Facebook will kill that. Unless you can somehow separate the past from reality. And what's the point of remembering, if it is no longer reality?

And if you still got the look, don't be surprised when those fatties look you up, friend you, and slowly introduce you to their new girth. What the fuck! I didn't give a shit about anything they said, only that they were either slender or athletic (those can carry a bit more weight successfully) and fun. Then they pack on the pounds, and wonder why I don't want to be their friend?

Maybe someone can explain female (and male?) irrational behavior. It's not that hard to stay in passable shape, and avoid turning into a cow. So why do so many ex-hotties I know flip a switch, and give up on their looks? Quit all exercise and eat at McDonalds all the time? It's not just a female thing, it happens to guys too, especially married people. Does a marriage pact = suicide pact by obesity?

What flips the switch, sending a person on sexual death row?

You can get away with bad eating and drinking habits when you are young(er).
Have you seen thighs of these cute 20 -22 yr old ones ? A lot them are cows-in-the-making.

People eat a lot of stuff that wasn't around 736 years ago.

You're welcome.

I'm fat.

People eat a lot of stuff that wasn't around 736 years ago.

You're welcome.

They also spoiled a lot of food in the summer 736 years ago. Like when the man of the house cooked a pig but his wife was mad at him for not remembering their anniversary and she says to him: "I'm not hungry". Well the pig was spoiled the next day she decided to finally eat.