extremely rare video of el chapo Guzman

• Start date
  • Replies 77 Comments
  • Views 11,534 Views
Mexico prisons make a mockery of the incarceration system. No one has ever escaped from the prisons I designed.

RJ, I hear he's coming after you.

prison room surveillance cam

viva chapito

lgtDMBg.jpg

who is pictured here? in 1980 Guzman would be 26. neither of these look 26

who is pictured here? in 1980 Guzman would be 26. neither of these look 26

Pablo Escobar and his son, at the time he was running drugs already but he wasn't that big

Unreal - he had minions build him a mile-long tunnel, complete with ventilation and lights and a small motorcycle for him to speed to safety.

the tunnel, with a narco corrido song

thats impressive. go escapees :pope:

Mexico prisons make a mockery of the incarceration system. No one has ever escaped from the prisons I designed.

reno did you see this?? Saulty is incarcerating people :ohmy:

I was gonna say something. But with Saulty I don't know where he's coming from these days. :dunno:
I figure it's another Saultyism

The legend of El Chapo deserves a movie with cinematography like this. This "looks" incredible, I just hope the writing is half as good as the cameras they used to film this . Premieres August 28th. Maybe netflix studios turns into something, this looks impressive, colors are gorgeous on this trailer

greg that dude playing pablo is the same guy from Tropa de Elite, brazilian guy, check that movie out if you haven't part 1 and 2

People always want to turn guys like El Chapo into folk heroes. My Jenny was saying she loves him.

Same thing happens with dudes like Al Capone, Jessie James, Bonnie and Clyde. They get romanticized.

I myself hate their guts and consider them pieces of shit. I hope he gets caught and, in the process, receives an injury that is extremely painful for the rest of his life.

Which is not to say there couldn't be a good movie in it.

yeah I was thinking that too. But more along the lines of whata foked up culture, where the only anti-establishment force that we're supposed to admire is these scummy twats which are perhaps even scummier than the establishment.
but still, you gotta root for the escapee :common: freeeedom

oh my lord - they caught el chapo again

7 henchmen hurt, 5 dead trying to protect the capo against the mexican marine

shootout this morning in los mochis, sinaloa

jI7hLLC.jpg

pensive chapo