• Replies 234 Comments
  • Views 15,197 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
23 injured, 2 dead, and 2 additional explosives found.

Good luck, Rip, be safe everyone else.

Ny Post reporting suspect apprehended?

How can the Post be so far ahead of everyone else? Maybe larger news sources dont want to report to report it yet and have egg on their faces if its wrong.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQfVsH1yI

12 dead, nearly 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon, suspect identified and being guarded in hospital

From POST STAFF REPORT
Last Updated: 4:41 PM, April 15, 2013
Posted: 3:04 PM, April 15, 2013

BOSTON — Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

A federal law-enforcement source confirmed to The Post there are at least 12 dead and nearly 50 injured. Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold.

Authorities have a identified a suspect, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

Law-enforcement sources said at least the first explosion occurred in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel.

"There were two bombs that exploded near the finish line in today's Boston Marathon," The Boston Marathon's official Facebook page read. "We are working with law enforcement to understand what exactly has happened."

There has been another incident at the J.F.K Library now too.

Cell phone service shut down in Boston to prevent remote detonations: report

Ny post is way ahead of everyone else, maybe they are wrong but if they are right, this is ridiculous how bad the mainstream news coverage is.

hah I just posted about this too. Fokked up man. three incidents, plus two explosives founds, watching the news press, nothing about a suspect being apprehended, unless I missed that. I just have the captioning on and am reading as I get a chance since I am working.

main news source isnt going to verify a suspect in custody until they have more proof... nytimes doesnt give a fuck if they are wrong or not, but a cnn/cnbc/fox loses credibility in a hugh way if the report on something thats wrong

Seriously!

If he makes a statement at all, I am sure it will be later this evening once they have the situation a little further under control.

Probably a Gameliver that hates runners.

Unreal, boys.

On a serious note, fuck these dickheads and their explosives. Coward, coward, coward.

explosion

edCD6BL.jpg

graphic

vvEJ6Kz.jpg

What RayRay said

Damn nice photos Rogie

What RayRay said

what country are we going to bomb for this

:cop:

That is some real shit right there, Juror. I'm glad you posted that.

main news source isnt going to verify a suspect in custody until they have more proof... nytimes doesnt give a fuck if they are wrong or not, but a cnn/cnbc/fox loses credibility in a hugh way if the report on something thats wrong

Big difference between the NY Times and the Post. The Post is National Enquirer-like.

Good stuff on NBCSN (directv 220) NESN (628) and Fox Sports NE (630), all local coverage.