• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 2,965 Views

maxdalury

Since
Aug 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know that this isn't really the place for this, since it involves gambling.

I deposited with betmania for football season, and I have won just about everything I bet there, and quadrupled my balance and it is a significant portion of my entire bankroll. But, I am flagged as a non-recreation player and down to $250 limits on everything, No teasers, parlays, and $25 on soccer. I am trying to move my money out but it is a max of $4000 every 21 days and that is assuming everything runs according to schedule.

So I can transfer to youwager.com, does anybody have any experience with them? Would I already be flagged as non-recreational?

I know that this isn't really the place for this, since it involves gambling.

Current POTM with a zinger :lmao:

The question of if you can do a B2B transfer from Betmania to YouWager is a pretty obscure one. You probably have to ask them that directly.

I can tell you that YouWager has been very good to me. No limiting despite a lot of winning and several clockwork payouts in the last 6 months.

I play at BetPOP which is a sister book to YouWager in the First Fidelity line-up, and I have no complaints to share. They occasionally have a juicy morsel to pounce on, and their customer service is extremely professional, which I've always found amusing considering First Fidelity's penchant for ad nauseum telephone marketing.

For the matter of BetMania potentially informing YouWager of your non-rec "status," I can't say I've ever heard of that happening as a result of any interbook transfer. You should get a fresh crack at the new shop, and even if you were to go through with the hassle of depositing anew with YouWager rather than the transfer, both books' staves would still be aware of your name, so I don't think you would gain any true anonymity. If they were inclined to share experiences with you as a bettor, you would be an open book, whether it was the transfer that sparked the conversation or just a cerveza at the local watering hole.

I don't believe my account is even restricted and I tried to bet on Penn St. -11 at 9am on saturday morning at betmania and it was circled to $100.

Youwager will actually take wagers. They won't let you win forever I've heard, but I'm not limited there.

well they raise limits from 100 higher at about 11:30 on day of the game.

I guess the major question is that will linking my winning mania account to a new youwager account cause me to get limited any faster. I guess no one can fully confirm, but from everything you guys have said I would think that i shouldn't worry about this.

I've heard of books sharing info on players but it's usually about people that are cheating.

The BP group is so disorganized I doubt they'd say anything. If they successfully process your transfer I'd consider it a success.

yea, i am trying to get to send 5 figures to wagerchief (which is in house), send me a check, and transfer to youwager. we'll see how this works out I just want this done by the start of nhl season.

I doubt they even let you play at wagerchief. I tried twice to do in house transfers there and they both times said yes, and later sent me a message that they couldn't do it. Real stand up job they are doing over there.

And wait? 4k per 21 days? Is that really how long they are taking these days. That's pathetic. I was getting 4k a week from BP last year.

well I deposited evenly in wagerchief and mania, I lost my wagerchief balance entirely. I finally got them to agree to the transfer after emailing jon and mike with $500 limits, not much better but it would help for soccer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they say they wont do it later. They say 4K per 7 days but I before I can withdraw again I have to wait before the first withdrawal is processed which takes 10 business days then I have to wait 7 more days.

I have almost a quarter of my br at mania, it sucks.

Yea I hate it when that happens. I finally went on a real big run at this local I'd been losing at for months and now I have a 1/5 of my roll in a shoe box at my friends house in arizona.

I guess having money in mania is better than a shoebox, but not by much.

I got them to do $3500 a week to youwager, the first one should be there in 24-48 hours somehow I don't think that will be the case.