• Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 3,843 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
The girlfriend picked up some of this stuff and we tried it out last night. I don't know the exact name; it was a KY product.

Anyway, man things got hot. Like not hot in the sense of wow I am so turned on by this. Hot in the sense of if this goes much further I think I might start blistering and maybe we should stop and rinse off and start over.

It didn't go quite that far and we got the job done. But it was definitely not a gentle effect. We will not be using it again. I mean, maybe it would be good for a shoulder massage or something. I don't know.

At least we got a good inside joke out of it that we will be laughing about for a long time.

Mudcat, good job bro! Maybe your lady likes the new look non-stasche guy? :thumbup:

The removal of the stache has been met with mixed reviews by people who know me, but my honeybun definitely prefers the clean shaven approach.

Fancy lubes are for teenagers, once you can drink in a bar you shouldn't invest more than two seconds into the selection of generic lube. Personally, I like to buy in bulk, then I'm not tempted to try all the new marketing ploys they're utilizing in the lube market now.

boy-butter-01.jpg

RS, will need your input with the GLPOTD! Thanks!

Yeah, I had a similar experience with that warming crap. Didn't like it.

Also had a problem with anal ease once. Maybe we should have considered that since it's a numbing agent for her, it would probably have the same effect on me.

Agreed, Jello. What's the point of sex if you need to apply a topical anesthetic to make it happen?

It was weird though. First we applied it to each other. I couldn't feel anything (other than the pleasant feeling of having lube applied to Mudcat Jr.) No temperature issues.

She told me to apply it sparingly to her and I took that to heart and I was not even positive I had any on my fingers - but she felt it right away. She was making faces and I was like, "Should we continue? Shall I summon emergency personnel?"

But we did continue. Soon I took the plunge and that's when I experienced the fire caves of the underworld.

30668.gif

It was weird though. First we applied it to each other. I couldn't feel anything (other than the pleasant feeling of having lube applied to Mudcat Jr.) No temperature issues.

She told me to apply it sparingly to her and I took that to heart and I was not even positive I had any on my fingers - but she felt it right away. She was making faces and I was like, "Should we continue? Shall I summon emergency personnel?"

But we did continue. Soon I took the plunge and that's when I experienced the fire caves of the underworld.

30668.gif

You are not the first person that I have heard say this about that stuff. i was told by a friend to never ever use this or any of those warming lubes. I guess there is one out there that is even worse than this...makes you think that your penis is actually going to burn off.....

Yeah, if I remember correctly part of it was mental. Just knowing that it's not actually changing the temperature, and what you're in reality doing is putting some sort of irritant chemical on you most very special areas... takes away from any pleasure for me. Plus it does make it feel like a goddamn inferno down there.

:lmao::lmao:

Sorry to laugh at your burning penis but this is funny

Just toild my fiancee to pick some up, she's on the rag so we'll see what happens. I believe what you are saying entirely but must find out for myself.

Just toild my fiancee to pick some up, she's on the rag so we'll see what happens. I believe what you are saying entirely but must find out for myself.
:lmao:

this is great...he knows its going to burn...he knows its probably a bad idea but wants to find out for himself...I love it steve!

Fucking gross Steve. I'm not above this in a heat of the moment situation, but I don't think I'd ever make a plan for on the rag sex and send my girl to get some lube for it.

You're quite the trooper.

Believe it or not I think eating Italian this time would be less painful? :freak:

She ignored my request so I think I am out of luck here for the record. We have not done the rag sex thing but I figured why not, it's the weekend.

my ex girlfriend did the rag thing to me once. she didn't tell me it was that time and when i pulled out jr. he was completely covered in blood. i freaked out. I guess it would have been different if I had known she was ragging. she said it felt better to her, but i wasn't going there again.