Ever had a neighbor that just wouldn't die?

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 4,258 Views

RogueScholar

I love you, Chord!
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
There's this bitch that lives a few houses up the road from me and I swear she just won't die. Her property looks like it's abandoned, and yet when I use her unfenced front yard to turn my truck around in she always walks down to my house to tell me that next time I do it she's gonna call the cops. Well the third time she did that I called the sheriff myself just to call her bluff. Sure enough the deputy they dispatch went to school with me and he tells her that they're not going to do anything and they're tired of her calling every week about one neighbor or another.

That was last year though, and she's still walking down trying to intimidate me. Quite frankly, it's boring me at this point. I called her bluff and she can't see that, and at this point I turn around in her yard even when I don't need to. I'm at the point where I keep hoping to see an ambulance drive past my driveway cam to haul her stinky carcass away. She's 93, how long am I going to have to wait??

I guess I should fill-in the back story that she was one of the meanest lunch ladies around at my elementary school from kindergarten to second grade. So I've had it out for this old bitty since I was basically 5 years old. I almost didn't buy this place when I found out she lived so close, but then I took it as a karma to be able to fuck with her as a neighbor. But she just keeps living and getting meaner!

Today she had her son (who barely visits) install boards with nails sticking up along the edge of her front lawn as a deterrent. Any of you guys have a good idea on how to use them against her? I need a fresh look at the skirmish.

she still have some 10 good years left, it will be the oldest person in the village history :grin:

I would recommend finding a new place to turn around and quit using your old meth buddy connections within the police department to harass an old lady.

Anybody know if there is a Greyhound Station near this punk's house?

The answer to your dilemma is clear. You need to purchase a luxury sedan. Why would you be seen in a truck? She sees the incongruity of this and it's repulsing her. Trucks are driven by heterosexual males with a penchant for hunting, fishing or doing manly stuff. You should not have been sold a truck. She knows it, I know it and dammit, it's time you know it. Now if you cannot afford a BMW or a Lexus, I suggest you drive one of those environmentally sound hybrid cars. You'll be whistling show tunes and shopping for fabrics in no time while you glide along in your Prius.

I feel deeply for your predicament. I lived next to one of those for five years. She called the cops because I forgot to turn off the hose when I was watering my garden and water was coming into her yard. She mowed her lawn every other day. There were ruts where the wheels had worn a groove. After she mowed, she would go out to the curb and trim the grass down with a scissors so it would "fade" into the curb.

Not as bad as the house I owned it the ghetto. Crack heads moved in next to me and made my life a living hell. I'm not going to recount all of it because even after all these years, it gives me an anxiety attack just to think about it. One of the highlights was when I called for a pizza delivery and they said, "Sorry, we don't deliver to that address anymore. Our drivers have been robbed there too many times". They neighbors were calling for pizza deliveries to my house and then holding them up at gunpoint at my front door.

Not as bad as the house I owned it the ghetto. Crack heads moved in next to me and made my life a living hell. I'm not going to recount all of it because even after all these years, it gives me an anxiety attack just to think about it. One of the highlights was when I called for a pizza delivery and they said, "Sorry, we don't deliver to that address anymore. Our drivers have been robbed there too many times". They neighbors were calling for pizza deliveries to my house and then holding them up at gunpoint at my front door.

In what city?

I feel deeply for your predicament. I lived next to one of those for five years. She called the cops because I forgot to turn off the hose when I was watering my garden and water was coming into her yard. She mowed her lawn every other day. There were ruts where the wheels had worn a groove. After she mowed, she would go out to the curb and trim the grass down with a scissors so it would "fade" into the curb.

wow

There's this bitch that lives a few houses up the road from me and I swear she just won't die. Her property looks like it's abandoned, and yet when I use her unfenced front yard to turn my truck around in she always walks down to my house to tell me that next time I do it she's gonna call the cops. Well the third time she did that I called the sheriff myself just to call her bluff. Sure enough the deputy they dispatch went to school with me and he tells her that they're not going to do anything and they're tired of her calling every week about one neighbor or another.

That was last year though, and she's still walking down trying to intimidate me. Quite frankly, it's boring me at this point. I called her bluff and she can't see that, and at this point I turn around in her yard even when I don't need to. I'm at the point where I keep hoping to see an ambulance drive past my driveway cam to haul her stinky carcass away. She's 93, how long am I going to have to wait??

I guess I should fill-in the back story that she was one of the meanest lunch ladies around at my elementary school from kindergarten to second grade. So I've had it out for this old bitty since I was basically 5 years old. I almost didn't buy this place when I found out she lived so close, but then I took it as a karma to be able to fuck with her as a neighbor. But she just keeps living and getting meaner!

Today she had her son (who barely visits) install boards with nails sticking up along the edge of her front lawn as a deterrent. Any of you guys have a good idea on how to use them against her? I need a fresh look at the skirmish.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
quit driving in her yard or get some run flat tires

They robbed me in the middle of winter. I came home and there were footprints in the snow from their door to my door and back. Some of my stuff was scattered in the snow leading into their house. I called the police and they said there wasn't enough evidence to go into the neighbor's house.

*Blood pressure rising*

They killed my dog. Not technically but I blame them. Their kids were throwing concrete chunks at her. She jumped the fence and got hit by a car. White Shephard mix. I had to go pick her up off the road.

*opening the vodka*

whoa !!! thats grounds for execution Mrs X

Seriously now, you fuk with my dog and you're getting a battle AX scraped against your forehead

Today she had her son (who barely visits) install boards with nails sticking up along the edge of her front lawn as a deterrent.

Can you pound the nails down? Or maybe it's some kind of hazard that you can call the city on her for.

If you're really hard core, you could stab yourself in the foot with one of them, develop tetnus and sue her.

whoa !!! thats grounds for execution Mrs X

Seriously now, you fuk with my dog and you're getting a battle AX scraped against your forehead

It made me crazy for quite awhile. I was pretty young though and one white girl in an all black neighborhood trying to fight crackheads. Pretty silly.

I really lost it. I got her off the road and buried her in the back yard that night while sobbing like a mad woman. I didn't bury her deep enough and my asshole room mate charged me $300 to re take care of the body a few days later.

They robbed me in the middle of winter. I came home and there were footprints in the snow from their door to my door and back. Some of my stuff was scattered in the snow leading into their house. I called the police and they said there wasn't enough evidence to go into the neighbor's house.

*Blood pressure rising*

They killed my dog. Not technically but I blame them. Their kids were throwing concrete chunks at her. She jumped the fence and got hit by a car. White Shephard mix. I had to go pick her up off the road.

*opening the vodka*

that is just sad and fucking bullshit...sorry that happened

Yes, I feel your pain Mrs. X. Once, when at a croquet match (oh alright, it wasn't a sanctioned match it was a charity event) I decided to take a rest from the physical activities and bid on a Neo-impressionsit painting donated by a dear friend of mine who lived in St. tropez at the time. Well, the auction was almost up and that painting was mine for the paltry sum of some $6500 American. I was afraid the authorities were going to shackle me right then and there for grand theft larceny when some interloper (who didn't even belong to the club) swooped in and scribbled a winning bid right under the deadline! Well, you should have seen my dear sweet Muffy's face when she realized that all her plans for decorating the mud room had been dashed! Trust me Mrs. X, you and I share the same bouts of anguish and anxiety.

sj are that one posting dildo unknown capper?

but wasn't that your name? ur bit of an attention whore?