Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
No long write-ups today.

Aston Villa v Manchester United
Under 2.25 (2.0 and 2.5)
+104 Pinnacale
+103 BetPhoenix

Aston Villa have conceded only 7 goals at home this season. When playing against quality opposition they have a philosophy of flooding the midfield and keeping the game tight. This is even more likely to be the case because of a lack of fitness from Heskey and Carew upfront.

As a rule, I dont like playing unders when Man Utd. are involved but this is a value play.

Risking 1 unit.

Hey Dunder, what was the result of that competition between you and Pavy?

Hey Dunder, what was the result of that competition between you and Pavy?

Pavy spanked me.
Wasnt even close!

No excuses but when playing for real money I am very selective, the challenge was a bit of fun but didnt really suit my style.
I am sure we will do it again sometime, once the grading can be automated.

Why is it Dunder every match is 2.5 goals over/under today and yesterday in Premier league?:clueless:

Why is it Dunder every match is 2.5 goals over/under today and yesterday in Premier league?:clueless:

2.5 is the benchmark figure and by far the most common over/under figure. Even when the mainline is 2.5 though, most books do offer alternative handicaps/spreads.

red card might have been good

Ultimately it was, although I didnt expect it at the time. Villa, even with a man advantage still played with two holding midfielders.

Half win/half push, I will take it!
:clap:

Last edited:
red card might have been good

Agree with RJ as I watched the game. I think it is very safe to say ManU would of scored again if they had 11 players. Plus that red card was a terrible decision. Even with ManU a man short Villa seemed content with a draw. I almost played ManU but instead passed on the game.

Either way, nice half win Dunder. :cheers: