English Premier League 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 8,555 Views
Chelsea -VS- Tottenham

For today's football betting preview and predictions we look at the match between Chelsea and Tottenham.
This is an awesome match for football bettors out there in my opinion.

Chelsea being number one in the EPL standings going against number nine, Tottenham.
Looking at their last seven games Chelsea had an outstanding form with five wins and two draws coming into this match.
On the other hand Tottenham also has a very solid performance with 6 wins and one loss in which came from Stoke in the EPL.
What's remarkable about Chelsea is they have never lost in their home turf within their last Six home matches.

Diego Costa will not play for Chelsea on Wednesday as he is suspended also as the Midfielder/Defender Nathan Ake with an injury (hamstring).
Tottenham will be playing without their defender Kyle Naughton after a two-match suspension.

Here is my Football Betting Odds for this match from SBOBET.

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Chelsea: -1.25 | 204
Tottenham: +1.25 | 1.91

Pick: Chelsea

Nice work Fister. I am nominating you in the 2014 awards thread.

ooh alexis sanchez stole it for arsenal

poor southhampton in half a week they are down 10 points :goodbye:

Liverpool VS Sunderland

Good day Guys! Today well be looking at the match between Liverpool and Sunderland
Liverpool has been inconsistent for the past few weeks but was able to make a back to back wins against Leicester and Stoke.
Surely they are getting back into the game but it is also certain that they are far from the OLD Liverpool.
Rodgers said that the players have shown the character that he said they had and they responded beautifully.
Mario Balotelli is still out due to an Injury but Coutinho will be available for saturday even though he is having some physical issues or slight injury.

Sunderland Manager Gus Poyet's Prediction last time that without the Uruguayan Luis Suarez, Liverpool will be hurt has been vindicated.
Liverpool is having a hard time without Suarez that is certain, an that prediction by Poyet was derided by many at Liverpool, Brendan Rodgers included. Still, it is quite accurate so far.

Gus Poyet knew that the Uruguayan footballer was the difference between Liverpool team capable of challenging for the title.
THe question is will Sunderland be able to defeat Liverpool who is having a little misfortune line-up-wise?
That will be the question for all the Football betting enthusiast out there.

Looking at their last seven matches it is quite noticeable that both team are struggling to get back into their desired posture. So far Liverpool, with all their might and skill are moving slowly but surely.

Liverpool: W-W-D-L-L-L-L
Sunderland: L-D-D-D-W-L-L

Here is my Football Betting Odds for this particular match.

Asian Handicap

Full Time

Liverpool: -1.00 | 1.86
Sunderland: +1.00 | 2.09

Pick: I pick Liverpool

Dont forget to visit SBOBET for more updated ODDS and for other Sport Betting sheets.

That is all for today, i hope you like it. Good day!

Whats up people? While we are waiting for the EPL why not take a look at the UEFA Fixtures?
Here is our Football Betting Prediction for today while EPL is on Break.

We will be looking at Dortmund VS Anderlecht.
I chose this match because i think its easy to predict because of the gap between the power of these two teams.
Dortmund have been doing good and im quite sure they will win this match.
The thing is. After the defeat against Arsenal few weeks back, the top spot is not yet assured.
Dortmund must make sure of the victory to keep the lead for now and widen the narrow gap.

The hosts will be strong favourites as Anderlecht have nothing to play for having already secured third spot in the group and a resulting Europa League berth. The fact that the pressure is completely off the visitors may suit them, however, as it did in the latter stages at the Emirates.

And finally Dortmund undoubtedly have the quality to win handsomely, as they managed in the reverse fixture, but it has become clear that you can't rely on this side to get a result right now so the Belgians shouldn't be written off.

Here is my Football Betting Odds for this match.

Asian Handicap

Full Time

Dortmund: -1.25|1.65
Anderlecht: +1.25|2.40

Pick: Dortmund

barca - paris st germain ought to be a good one backfist

Good day fellow punters. Ill make an advance prediction for the fixture this saturday.
We will be looking the match between Chelsea and Hull City.

This two teams are almost at the opposite sides of the standings with Chelsea still at the top.
I personally think that this match is easy to predict and will be perfect for an easy money in Football betting.

As we remember, Chelsea lost to Newcastle few days ago 2-1 but this loss means a lot because Manchester city is just 3 points away in tying for the lead.

Even looking at their last seven matches it is clear that Chelsea is the one in good form with 4 wins 1 draw and 1 loss.
While Hull have been loosing and drawing here and there with 4 losses and 3 draws.

Here is the Football Betting Odds for Today.

Asian Handicap

Full Time

Chelsea: -1.74 | 1.71
Hull City: +1.75 | 2.28

Pick: Chelsea

Chelsea VS Hull City

Check out SBOBET for more updated odds.

When will Arsene Wenger leave Arsenal? The man has become the most incompetent man in the universe. I bet worms on Mars could do a better job than he, provided they exist.

5jBGljv.jpg

Hi Guys! Today ill posting ahead of the fixtures.
Well be looking at the match between Manchester City and Crystal Palace.

By far this is the most lopsided match-up this week but we will not take the credits off Crystal Palace because we all know that they are a stringy defender. They may be on the loosing side of the EPL standings, they wont go down easily. As for Football Betting enthusiasts, our concern is on the odds that bookies offer. It would be worth to the credit to cover the +1.50 goal spread.

Here is the Football Betting Odds for this match

Asian Handicap

Full Time

Manchester City: -1.50 | 1.87
Crystal Palace: +1.50 | 2.06

Pick: Im sure Manchester will win this match but i am picking Crystal Palace at +1.50|2.06

That would be all for today! Please visit Sbobet for more updated Odds.

Two horse race between Chelsea and City. Everyone and his dog decided to crown Chelsea in October. Nice to see City hitting a great winning run.