English Premier League 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 8,563 Views
When will Arsene Wenger leave Arsenal? The man has become the most incompetent man in the universe. I bet worms on Mars could do a better job than he, provided they exist.

he is too philosophical, keep him in an executive or higher up position like that but he's useless as a manager now

I think if he goes upstairs he will chose a "yes" manager in his own image, like Ferguson did with Moyes. This could spell more trouble for Arsenal.

Good day Punters! For today's Football Betting Predictions we will look at the Euro 2016 Qualifying games.
For today's match we will cover Group I's Portugal going against Armenia.

Portugal -VS- Armenia

The only group yet to have 3 games per team (except Denmark) unlike other groups.
This two teams last met way back 2007 Qualifiers. The match went to a draw the first time but the second match was won by Portugal.

Let us check their last 7 games to see what it can offer to our betting predictions for football.

Portugal: W-L-L-W-D-L-W
Home Matches: L-W-W-D-W-W

Armenia: L-D-L-L-L-L-W
Home Matches: L-D-W-L-L-L

It was a good decision by Manager Fernando Santos who took over from Paolo Bento six weeks ago to drop the vets against Denmark. The youngsters will keep their place in the squad for the match against Armenia.
Ronaldo is in fantastic form right now and i hope for him to be the difference between these teams.

Football betting Odds
-Asian Handicap-

Full Time

Portugal: -2.00 | 2.07
Armenia: +2.00 | 1.85

Pick: Portugal

That would be all for today fellas! You can also check out SBOBET for more Football betting Odds and other Sporting events.

At last we are back to our football betting weekends!! just few more days and well have our dose of English Premier League mania again.
It was quite a long break but the next fixtures are worth the wait for sure! First up is the current ranked number one in the league against the ranked number fourteenth.

Chelsea -VS- West Brom.

Looking back at their last meetings you might say that it will be a close fight BUT that is not going to be that way for sure.
Back then they had 2 draws 1 win for Chelsea and 2 wins for West Brom, but that happened quite some time ago.
What makes me think is that they had a draw a couple of weeks ago, it was a surprise but im quite certain that Chelsea will not let this happen again.

Like i always do well check out their last seven games.
Chelsea had an impressive run with 5 Wins and 2 Draws, they wont be on the 1st spot for no reason..
On the other hand, WBA is not doing as good as Chelsea with only 2 Wins and 3 Losses also they Drew 2 games.

For Football betting purposes this might be enough to base where you will place your bet but we've gotta check the latest news for both teams to see whose gonna play and who wont, this might be a huge factor incase.
West Brom will go the game without their talented Spanish Play maker Fbregas and from Schurrle as they are both injured and wont be able to play. (woops)

lets check out the football betting odds brought to you by SBOBET Football Betting.

Asian Handicap Odds

Chelsea: -1.75 | 1.88
West Brom: +1.75 | 2.05

Pick: I am confident that Chelsea will win this game but the Odds are a little too demanding IMO. Still as a bettor id pick Chelsea.

I know we are all excited for the week 12 EPL, there are plenty of awesome match ups to watch for.
And for my Football betting prediction I will cover an awesome match between Manchester City going against Swansea City.
In today's RPL standings Manchester is running third behind Southampton and the powerhouse team Chelsea, while Swansea is not so far behind in fifth place.

Manchester City -VS- Swansea

Manchester City with 21 points is having a great run so far but still comes short to be able to outdone Chelsea with 29 Points.
Surprisingly they had some not so good games like the one against QPR which ended in a 2-2 draw.
On the other hand Swansea is also having a great run but had some terrible games.

Lets take a look at their last 5 meetings-

11/03/2012 Swansea won with 1 goal in the second half.
17/10/2012 Manchester won with 1-0
04/05/2013 this game ended in a 0-0 draw
01/12/2013 This particular game showed the dominance of Manchester leaving the match with a 3-0 win
01/01/2014 Like their last meeting Manchester scored 3 goals but the difference is Swansea scored 2 in this game.

Lets also look at their standing in their home matches.

Manchester City: L-W-L-W-D-W
Swansea: W-W-D-W-L-W

We can see that Swansea have a good percentage when it comes to home games, but this time it will be a different story because Manchester will be hosting them.
Having that said, Manchester also had a not so bad defending home games but would be nice to convert those Draws into a win.
Though, Manchester is heavily favoured to win this match.

Here is my Football Betting Odds By SBOBET.

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Manchester City: -0.50 | 1.82
Swansea: +0.50 | 2.08

Pick: My pick would be Manchester -0.50 @ 1.82.

That would be all for today and i hope you guys have an awesome day!

Hi Guys! Here is my next featured match, it is against Southampton and And Aston Villa
Its been an awesome week so far, we've seen some fantastic wins and we also had some terrific upset matches.
For all my football gambling friends there, this is a perfect match to increase your cash.
Today we look into the match between the current number 17th going against a powerhouse number two in the League.

Aston Villa VS Southampton

Going through the head to head comparison like I used to do will clearly give us a good hind regarding the winning team so ill just give you all a quick and simple overview of what both team had been doing Lately.

First up; Southampton's previous matches are in an outstanding form having 6 wins and a loss within their last 7 matches. The only loss that they had was against Tottenham last October 10 with a 1-0 score made by Christian Eriksen 40 minutes into the game.
On the other hand we have a rather terrible performance from a team that is struggling to make a break and catch up into the rankings, Aston Villa have a terrible 6 Game loss with 1 draw against West Ham. Well if you have been into football betting for a long time i think you already have made up your mind which team to back up in this game.

With all this things being said, here comes the important part in football betting, the odds. This is the part where i struggle to be honest if you check on my other posts, but i am pretty sure this will not be a hard one.

Here are the Odds for this matches Brought to you by Sbobet.com

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Aston Villa: +1.00 | 1.65
Southampton: -1.00 | 2.42

Pick: The obvious, Southampton.

Thank you and i hope you guys like what i have to offer today. have a good one!!

Yeah this is SH easy

nice work Backer

fisty did you see the end of Man City v Bayern?

:megarock:

fisty did you see the end of Man City v Bayern?

:megarock:

I did not watch that match to be honest because i went out, but i checked the Highlights and it was pretty nice, Aguero did awesome. I was thinking it wouldve been a win for Munich tho.

Good day Guys!! After our EPF Weekend lets have a little dose of UEFA Champions League!
For todays Football betting prediction I picked the match between Arsenal FC against BOrussia Dortmund.
I hope you guys like it. Please feel free to share your thoughts regarding this or any matches that you wish to discuss.

Arsenal -VS- Dortmund

Both team have many injured players that are most likely will not play during this match.
For Arsenal Debuchy, Ospina, Ozil, Wilshere and Giroud are all injured at the moment so they wont be able to play for this match.

On the other hand, Dortmund will not deploy Reus, Hummels, Kirch, Bender, Blaszczykowski, sahin and Sokratis also due to injuries.

Here are the last matches played by both teams-

Arsenal: L-L-D-W-W-W-D
Dortmund: D-W-W-L-W-L-W

Its quite noticable that Dortmund has more Wins compared to that of Arsenal, but the thing is, majority of the games that Arsenal played are in EPL and UEFA CL.
While Dortmund played mostly in Bundesliga.
Im not saying that EPL teams are way more better that those in the Bundesliga but it will be unfair to compare them IMO.

Now let us talk about the last meeting of these two teams-

I wont make any elaborate explanation in this, ill make it short and simple.

year 2011- They met twice drawing the first match iwth a 1-1 score, then Arsenal won in their second faceoff that year with a 2-1 score.
Year 2013- they met again, twice but this time with a different outcome. The first match was won by Dortmund with a 2-1 score. The second match was won by Arsenal with a 1-0 goal from Aaron Ramsey in the second half of the fixture.
The last time they met was September 9, 2014 in which Arsenal failed to find the net yet conceded 2 goals from Dortmund.

It is highly possible that the outcome of this match will not be like it was a couple of months ago, but who knows?
I think that heaps of chances are going to be created by both team in this match and i also think that both team will score, the question for us will be which team to place our bets?

Here is the Odds for this match.

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Arsenal: -0.25 | 2.19
Dortmund: +0.25 | 1.79

Pick: I pick Arsenal for this match.

That would be all for todays Football Betting predictions. Dont forget to check out SBOBET for More Updated Odds and other fixture coverages.
Have a great Day guys!

Southampton(2) vs Manchester City(3)

Good day Fellas!
What an awesome day for football betting enthusiast isnt it?
Today we look at a clash between EPL rank 2 and 3 an exciting match between Southampton and Manchester.
Though Chelsea established a notable margin for the lead both Southampton and Manchester City still has time to either take the lead or fall down the ladder.
It has been an amazing ride heading to the end of week 13.

Southampton are unbeaten within the last three matches against City at home with 1 Win and 2 Draws.
While the last time Manchester won against Southampton was by 2-0 way back 2003.

Going to the last seven games played by both teams it is noticeable that it is Southampton that had been doing good in fact they have only conceded just six points within the last 12 matches in the league- that's 5 points less than Chelsea, considering Chelsea to be next best defensive record.

Southampton have 5 wins 1 loss and a draw compared to City's 3 wind 3 loss and 1 draw.

Manchester City have taken just one point from their last two away games in the league.However, in the Premier League this season only Chelsea have won more points away (14) than City (11) from six games.

Here is the Football betting statistics-

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Southampton: +0.50 | 1.63
Manchester City: -0.50 | 2.44

Pick: Southampton

That is all for today friends Have an awesome day!

spurs-everton should be a good one too

Good day Fellas! Here is my Football betting prediction for today!
This is a match between Manchester United against Stoke City in the English Premier League.

Manchester United -VS- Stoke City

This is the second time in which Manchester United will go against Stoke City this year within the EPL.
They first met last February 1, 2014 with Stoke winning the match 2-1.
Since then United had been doing better with a three winning streak coming into the match which surely serve the whole team in terms of morale. They dispatched Crystal Palace, Arsenal and cruised pass Hull City in which Van Gall Dubbed as the "Best" performance of the season.
On the other hand, Stoke had a back-to-back loss against Liverpool and Burnley.

But it for sure this is not going to be an easy game, there's never an easy game.

Van Gaal also said “In the Premier League, nothing is easy and when you see Liverpool struggling against Stoke City for 85 minutes, it shows,” he explained. “Every game is difficult, and that’s why the Premier League is exciting because you never know. There is also an atmosphere in the stadiums, the fans are always supporting their club until the end and that’s fantastic. That’s why I want to work in the Premier League.”

Looking at their last seven matches Manchester United have 4 Wins 1 Loss and 2 Draws.
Stoke, however, is not doing as well as their opponent later today with 2 wins 4 LOSS and a Draw.

Here is my Football Betting Odds for this match.

Asian Handicap

Full Time

Manchester United: -1.00 | 1.81
Stoke City: +1.00 | 2.16

Pick: Manchester United