In Trans I Gent
Since
Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
3 Units on this one.

Colchester v Brentford
-128 5Dimes

This is a classic situation of a strong home team (have won 13 of 16) against a team that struggles on the road.
Colchester have a pretty much full strength squad to choose from and have every incentive to win tonight, they currently lie third in the table with the top two getting automatic promotion.

The weather in the South East of England has been much milder than other parts of the country and pitch conditions should suit Colchesters more fluent passing game.

I have played this at Betfair, but the 5Dimes odds are now similar.

You hit Colchester on their last game also, right?

Yes, they won 1-0 for me on Saturday.
They struggled to break down Oldham on Saturday when they sat with two holding midfielders.
Brentford tend to play a more open game.

or even at -140? because that is what I have today...

any value at -135?

I have 61.2% win likelihood (fair value 1.63 / -158)
Betfair trading for small amounts still around -128.

At -135 or at -140 it would still qualify for a 1 unit play for me.

Alright...on it for a unit at -140

BetPhoenix, SIA, and a local that has some off prices sometimes. I need to get my 5dimes funded again as that account went belly up.

Heavy rain all day long, pitch is waterlogged.

i dont get how a soccer game can be rained out....makes no sense to me. Unless there is lightning they should be playing.

i dont get how a soccer game can be rained out....makes no sense to me. Unless there is lightning they should be playing.

This is a lower league game. These stadiums are not equipped with underground water drainage systems. This game would have been played in a stadium of less than 10,000 seats. Think of it as a soccer stadium of a college team. Nothing fancy. The budget of some of these teams is less than 1-2 million dollars annually.

They are very safety conscious these days.
20 years ago thy used to play even if the pitch was mud.