Ebay buyer is slow paying me/stiffing me.

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 4,336 Views
Patty mail him a pair of $5 dollar sunglasses, keep the Ray ban and get $80. Just make sure you mail the package to a confirmed paypal address and get delivery confirmation.

Ive spent about $200. For one, $10 sunglasses are not gonna protect your eyes very much from the suns harmful rays.

You are absolutely right. Cheap sunglasses do not offer complete UVA & UVB protection. Cheap sunglasses block some light and allow your iris to open, which increases the exposure to UV rays. While you don't need to spend $200 on a pair of sunglasses, just make sure to ALWAYS purchase a pair with 100% UVA and UVB protection. If you don't, you are a fool. And Herman, typically when one purchases a pair of $200 sunglasses, they tend to make sure they do not lose the $200 pair of sunglasses.

robyn i worked at sunglass hut in high school....robbed that place

gl

I worked for them for four years...managed a few stores. Were you there when they were trying to convert certain stores into Rx?

The fuk payed i'm going to be nice and behave. No load in the box.:usa:

You are absolutely right. Cheap sunglasses do not offer complete UVA & UVB protection. Cheap sunglasses block some light and allow your iris to open, which increases the exposure to UV rays. While you don't need to spend $200 on a pair of sunglasses, just make sure to ALWAYS purchase a pair with 100% UVA and UVB protection. If you don't, you are a fool. And Herman, typically when one purchases a pair of $200 sunglasses, they tend to make sure they do not lose the $200 pair of sunglasses.

My eyes get real sensitive to sunlight when I have my contacts in. $200 on a good pair of glasses is well worth not getting migraines.

Robyn, could photoshop them onto your avatar pic? Put price above pic. With the masses of humanity visiting GL they should sell in no time! :kiss2:

I always buy cheap sunglasses cause I go through a few pair a yr while working.

I buy polarized so I can see through the water while fishing

I don't even own sunglasses, I just wear a hat.

What is AAO's new posting name?

ay9ilt.jpg

.patty, raybans are for rednecks and cops..
im a Revo guy...they fit my face better than any others...not in to those big ass Fendis and shit

i too worked at gunglasses hut and whacked off in their daily

Patty is it weird to be getting stiffed? I know you are used to it being the other way around.

I worked for them for four years...managed a few stores. Were you there when they were trying to convert certain stores into Rx?

right before

Who in the hell would pay $300 for a pair of sunglasses that they would lose/break within a month anyways? Just pick up $10 ones at Target.

I have paid close to $200 for sunglasses. I had them for 4 years...so yeah I got my money's worth. Would have had them longer but it was my fault...I stepped on them after a business meeting.

This. You definitely take care of them more when you know they are worth more. I have pretty sensitive eyes, especially in the winter. The glare off the snow is brutal some days...way worse than a sunny summer day.

A hat will never protect your eyes as much as sunglasses...sorry buddy.