• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 892 Views

Swarmy

Professional Fucktard
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Alright, as many of you may remember I posted a fool proof plan to make a profit this baseball season during spring training this year, bet against the Rays every game. I was damned and determined that, based on their off season moves, they would not only not make the play-offs, but come in under .500. Well, those stinking bastards proved me wrong on all accounts. Although, I really think that the Yankees tanked the final series in order to keep Boston out of the play-offs and no one will ever change my mind on that because I'm bull headed and stubborn that way. So, as I peek my head out of hermitude, I post this for the simple purpose to eat crow and give everyone a place for, "I told you so". Have at it and 9/11 was a false flag attack as well......just sayin.

Piss off and whoopdeedoo!! Go Rays!

I already gave you enough shit for having the worst "system" for MLB 2011.

Welcome back.

From Covers:

ATS 91-71 +870

Yup.

dont give up now maybe if you fade them the next 3 they will get swept and win some of your money back

the yankees didnt throw anything either. but fuck it even if they did there is NO EXCUSE for losing to the orioles 2/3. all boston had to do was win a series against baltimore. pathetic. if you cannot win a series against baltimore you should just stay home and watch anyways

the yankees didnt throw anything either. but fuck it even if they did there is NO EXCUSE for losing to the orioles 2/3. all boston had to do was win a series against baltimore. pathetic. if you cannot win a series against baltimore you should just stay home and watch anyways
This...

And to top it off it's 'Rays Day' at work and I decided to be a joiner and wear a Rays shirt. They came around and took pictures....I feel dirty.

welcome back swarmy