ear wax

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 2,781 Views
I would treat it like a tissue full of snot and flush it / chuck it.

Thats just me though.

Senco, pull a lower back muscle and let me know how it compares to a groin pull.

Back pain is the most severe pain plommer has experinced.

good point, forgot about that one
had many of those as I get older and still try to work like I'm in my early 20s
lower back spasms and pulled/strained back parts is a bitch.
lately been getting shooting pain in top of my right ass cheek.
sciatic nerve maybe? feels like an electric shock

they don't really work...

I did a science experiment with them to prove to an inlaw...

if you just place them in a bottle instead of an ear and burn them, the exact same amount of wax, with the same appearance will be found at the bottom of the cone.... it comes from the wax in the paper

Word. I was always a bit skeptical. Saved me some cash.

Senco, you ever smell your balls after the shower and they still have that same old bally smell.

Me neither.

my balls smell like cancer

I have still not sniffed my toenail clippings. I never think of it. I would need to have someone there when the clipping is taking place to point out that it is an option. "Hey Muddy, you know you can sniff those things." And I could make a decision from there.

Seems like if I just wait for the spirit to move me, it will never happen.

Every now and then while sweating a game, I'll chew off a fingernail and then use it as a tooth pick. Slides in and out around a tooth easily. Is this wrong?

I feel like I saw a comment about balls smelling like cancer but that can't be right.

I find it amusing that this thread shows up and just this morning, i wake up and feel something in my left ear and low and behold it is a HUGE chunk of earwax. (say the size of an eraser that's on a pencil) Never had it happen before, now I am curious bout going to get a proper cleaning of my ears.

I dont find large amounts of wax very frequently. Maybe once every 2-3 years. I wish it would happen more often.

I think all humans either have gooey or flaky wax, i think those are the two genetic options.

In Cambodia I had a professional ear cleaning. Guy made multiple deep fast thrusts with a needle apparatus. After 5 minutes he culminated a hugh wax lump. One of the best things I have ever done for $6.

If someone had startled him he would have punctured my brain.

In Cambodia I had a professional ear cleaning. Guy made multiple deep fast thrusts with a needle apparatus. After 5 minutes he culminated a hugh wax lump. One of the best things I have ever done for $6.

What on earth prompted you to have that done?

Where can I have that done here?

Sounds great.

As I get older seems like more wax builds up but unless he popped my eardrum, I'd take a chance on that.

IAG
What on earth prompted you to have that done?

Could you say "no" to this guy?

ear-cleaning-india-2.jpg