• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 464 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...penis-attempted-suicide-jumping-building.html

Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated rapper cuts off his own penis before attempting suicide by jumping from a building

A rapper who performed with the Wu-Tang Clan cut off his own penis before attempting suicide by leaping from a building, police said today.
Andre Johnson was rushed to hospital on Wednesday after he jumped from a second-floor balcony at an apartment building in North Hollywood.
Mr Johnson was found on the sidewalk critically injured and was taken to hospital along with his severed penis. It is unclear if doctors are attempting to reattach his penis, TMZ reported

soooo...is he now Wu Tangless?????

was he gay?

PS: cutting off your own penis. most guys don't have the balls.

I don't think jumping from a second-floor balcony qualifies as a suicide attempt, even if it's preceded by cutting one's penis.

We need the guy to take the personality disorder test.

boy that would fucking suck to be walking down the street and a dickless man falls on you from two floors up

would fucking suck to be walking down the street and a dickless man falls on you from two floors up

350.gif

I know this isn't a nice thing to say...but what a jackass.

of all the things you say that's the one you apologize for

unreal

I didn't apologize for it, I just said I know it's not nice.

boy that would fucking suck to be walking down the street and a dickless man falls on you from two floors up

LOLLLOLLLLOLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ