durito

• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,468 Views
I actually responded nicely and helpfully in that thread.

But the dickwads put me back on post review and don't post any of my posts. edit: appears they did finally put up my post. it will surely be my last as i just told john to ban me.

Some of the threads in there are even worse.

Haha. They put you back on PR? Gay.

That was the first thread I saw in there. It was enough for me to not look at any others. It's amazing how quickly that place has degenerated.

i want to be durito! so i can get in the pants of a calea

:highfive:

I'll trade you her for 23% of your forum.

Amazing how far SBR has fallen in the past year.

It was intevitable though. Any business based on unabated greed and douchebaggery is never meant to flourish overly long. They had a nice run, and their slow demise should leave a decent niche in this industry for the next person who comes along.

Yeah, maybe if we say it enough it will actually happen.

In reality, maybe the site they are evolving to will actually be more profitable. Who knows at this point? I don't really care. Except I'd love to see them fail....but it doesn't keep me up at night or anything.

I'm sure it will be more profitable. Look at covers. Then look at the covers forum and their sponsor books. Place is unreadable and is sponsored by the some horrible books (though some of my favorites). But, they sure make a lot of money.

The Think Tank is about 50% chase systems and the S&I is about 50% Europeans complaining after taking shots at books.
PT is a car crash and the points forum will be shut down within a couple of weeks.

In the sport specific sub-forums there are maybe half a dozen threads that are worth viewing.

It really is getting worse.

I've asked a half dozen times if they could just put up a chase system FAQ sticky in there, but no nothing.

It was intevitable though. Any business based on unabated greed and douchebaggery is never meant to flourish overly long. They had a nice run, and their slow demise should leave a decent niche in this industry for the next person who comes along.

yeah right:pipe:

I actually responded nicely and helpfully in that thread.

But the dickwads put me back on post review and don't post any of my posts. edit: appears they did finally put up my post. it will surely be my last as i just told john to ban me.

Some of the threads in there are even worse.

LOL durito..... I added some stupidity to the tank...... given it's a fish tank not a think tank......

The Think Tank is about 50% chase systems and the S&I is about 50% Europeans complaining after taking shots at books.
PT is a car crash and the points forum will be shut down within a couple of weeks.

In the sport specific sub-forums there are maybe half a dozen threads that are worth viewing.

It really is getting worse.

The Private Zone is in an atrocious state.