• Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 4,115 Views

Enigma

The one and only Guru
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
This prop is still up for betting at some books.

bookmaker/dsi for one

nice job enigma

they will probably void it if u bet now

You haven't been following the Wikileaks stuff Pavy? You supposed to be on top of world news.

Thought it was Assassin for a second.

You haven't been following the Wikileaks stuff Pavy? You supposed to be on top of world news.

No I'm focused on sports gambling this time of the year. Too much going on with all the sports going at once.

they will probably void it if u bet now

This news came out 8+ hours ago; if DSI/whoever aren't paying attention to the props they offer, they deserve to get burned.

so it's a certainty? good if so :up:
I'm surprised they're not afraid of getting heat.

I don't know how accurate the Drudge Report is for predicting things like this but I can't see how there could be any winner (aside from Time generally shying away from giving the award to people who are controversial in the USA).

On 4 December, Paypal has cut off the account used by WikiLeaks to collect donations.[56] On 6 December, the Swiss bank PostFinance announced that it had frozen the assets of Assange,[57] and also MasterCard stopped payments to WikiLeaks.[58] On 7 December, VISA followed.[59]

fokers

oh yeah, the elites will not tolerate any threat. They have many means at their disposal, including apparently charging anyone who dare attempt to expose the slimeballs, with not wearing a condom. :dunno:

oh yeah, the elites will not tolerate any threat. They have many means at their disposal, including apparently charging anyone who dare attempt to expose the slimeballs, with not wearing a condom. :dunno:

his arrest and denial of bail is complete bullshit

very interesting turn of events

Seems like the most unlikely choice for Person of the Year. No way that happens.