DQ Costs Horseplayer over $1.6 mil

• Start date
  • Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,115 Views
Reno, yes, bet the minimum then repeat bet the more likely combos.

Woodbine has a jackpot Hi-5 but I don't play, it's too expensive. I'll play the hi-5 if I'm up on the day.

Having said that there is one gem that I look for here. At Western Fair raceway in London Ontario they offer 2 hi-5's a card, often the first one isn't won so they carryover the pool to the last race, now there is alot of dead money in the pool and it's a very small track with a low handle, which means you can hit a nice payout without spending alot. I usually watch the pool and if I see a carryover from the first Hi-5 I jump in with both feet for the last race.

We got some pony sharps here, boys. :yes:

You guys should start a Gamelive Ponies Best Bet Thread. Seriously.

Daffy without a doubt I do best betting horses on Betfair. Laying (betting against) horses to be specific.

I could easily give up playing poker and betting sports but won't quit betting or laying the nags on Betfair.

I need Betfair more than any other out.

Wish I could play at Pinny and get that 7% daily rebate like the good ol' days. I'd probably bet a bit more often.

Wish I could play at Pinny and get that 7% daily rebate like the good ol' days. I'd probably bet a bit more often.

7% is long gone. But most offshore books still do rebates.

5Dimes probably the best book for horses, they offer $0.25 Tri, P3, Win4, Supers and Pick 6's.