Don't Think I don't Still Think About Ya!

• Start date
  • Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 347 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hooter's International Swimsuit Competition starts in 6 minutes on Speed.

Your welcome.

Some chick from Kentucky won.

If any of you had any interest AT ALL in what is going on in the realm of social media and followed the Newberry RC Park page you would have witnessed ol' Wal select 2 girls from each group of 20. You would have then witnessed that 3 of the 6 I selected make it to the Top 10. After that you would have seen that those 3 that made the Top 10 were selected as Final 5 contestants. Finally you would have seen that one of my predictions was Runner Up.

Ok so I didn't peg the winner but if this RC Park thing doesn't work out I think I have a future is becoming a Hooters Swimsuit Competition Consultant.

Always in my thoughts my man! Haven't played golf in 10-15 years and more than 1-2 times a year in 30 years! So keep with the RC stuff and don't pick up a club till I pick up a club when we hopefully get together to play some! Only fair so I don't feel like Tim Howard!

Swimsuit competition. Feels very 1978 to me.

we will still be here when you decide to grow up and out of the car thing... try to stay as young as possible for as long as possible :cheers: