Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
For Anti-Immigration rant.

COMMON CANADA

That'll teach him. Just cause you're an old fart doesn't mean you can refuse to peddle the "we love everybody except when we're bombing and starving them" narrative of empire

just saw it.
:biglaugh:
gotta love it when the pretend patriots go up against the pretend lovers of other cultures.

and it's especially great when the story is reported on espn by the Russiagate nutjob Kieth Oberman :dunno: apparently hiding behind a beard

90% of the time, I don't even get what Cherry is trying to say. Silly old boozer.

I hope NBC Sports or another network picks him up

There was a time I would make sure I was sitting at my TV on Saturday nights for Coach's Corner. That time was ~35 years ago and I was a fullblown alcoholic/addict.

I wonder if his radio show, Grapeline is affected. Well it's not even a show - it's like a 5 minute thing with 3 commercial breaks.

But it's been going on forever. It's advertised as the longest-running-something-or-other.

It's actually okay. He just has a quick reminiscence with Brian Williams. Mostly talks about old characters of the game.

I guess that might have to go too.

Turns out there's a thing called Google.

Cherry, Williams and crew decided to end Grapeline during the past off-season - after 4200+ shows.

Nothing to do with the current stuff.

He said nothing wrong. Pussifucation of this world continues.

He said nothing wrong.

Except that he did. Truth is, poppies are suddenly not as popular as they used to be. It's especially striking around downtown Toronto, across all segments of the population. If he had said "everyone out there needs to get a poppy", he would've made a valid point and kept his job.

But to single out "immigrants" (he was actually singling out non-whites, cause there's no way you can tell who's an immigrant here without talking to them) is typical Eurocolonial, white-supremacist, nostalgic-old-stock-Canadian nonsense.

Fuck Don Cherry. Never mind the fact that he was given a pass for so long for spewing shit about European and French Canadian players. He's a fucking ruhtard who drinks on the job.

It's a plastic flower that one pins to their clothing around Remembrance Day (your Veterans Day) to commemorate World War veterans. You buy them in supermarkets, corner stores and the like - the money goes to widows and families of disabled/dead veterans.

I was in the sea cadets as a kid and they made us stand outside stores to actively sell them. I try to always get one from a cadet now.

It's a voluntary donation type of situation. Most people give a quarter to a dollar.

PUT UP 25 CENTS YOU CHEAP-ASS FRUGAL ASS JEW GYP BROWN BROWN FUCKS!!