Does anyone have experience with Quibids?

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 532 Views

kid44

Since
Jun 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just wondering if it is worth it or not.

I think the commercials are scams. No one is buying iPads for $1 or whatever the claims. There are very good deals on eBay and they protect the buyer.

I do not really like the idea of paying for bids. Without a credit card and 60 bucks you cannot even check out what is available. Weird. I have bought so much stuff in the past with Ebay I will probably stick with it when I need something.

Whats up FW?

Oh yeah I never paid for anything. Just free promo bids.

I do not really like the idea of paying for bids. Without a credit card and 60 bucks you cannot even check out what is available. Weird. I have bought so much stuff in the past with Ebay I will probably stick with it when I need something.

Whats up FW?

Not much.

Search for free eBay sniper programs, can save you $$$ on eBay.

I have tried it....hard to win.

for those who don't know what it is, it is not a scam....well, if you understand how it works it isn't a scam.

If i'm selling a $1000 TV starting at a $1 bid.

$1 bid has to pay even though outbid....same with $1.01, $1.02 so by the time we are at $1.25 bid mark, Quibids already has $29.25 in their pocket...imagine how much they get when this thing reaches $10

you can come in and win an ipad for $25 but they already made thousands off of it from the $0.01 bid to the $24.99 bid.

I have. Its alright if you have money to spare but you won't always win. I got a decent bottle of perfume off there once.