Does anyone else want to puke when they see jewelry commercials lately?

• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,229 Views

MonkeyF0cker

Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
If you need a 20 karat diamond to tell your wife/girlfriend you "love" her, then you're a fucking douchebag.

:thumbup:

Awesome Family Guy clip Pico.

I've always shook my head at these commercials. You're with the wrong girl if this is something you feel required to do.

The jewelry companies have done a pretty effective job of brainwashing the masses.

The jewelry companies have done a pretty effective job of brainwashing the masses.

Indeed, but I really get a chuckle out of Iwin's thread across the street about how much he needs to live comfortably with possible $1700 Cadillac Escalade monthly payments. The brainwashing is not unique to the jewelry industry.

Iwin is the target audience for these types of places.

The jewelry people really have a strangle hold on the heart strings. Buy the bitch a diamond ring they say. What, are you efing crazy? With both gold and diamond prices at of near altime highs. I love the bitch, but at these retail prices, she won't appreciate it as much as it will hurt me to buy it.

Indeed, but I really get a chuckle out of Iwin's thread across the street about how much he needs to live comfortably with possible $1700 Cadillac Escalade monthly payments. The brainwashing is not unique to the jewelry industry.

You mean because he forgot to include the lease on the Ferrari?

The jewelry people really have a strangle hold on the heart strings. Buy the bitch a diamond ring they say. What, are you efing crazy? With both gold and diamond prices at of near altime highs. I love the bitch, but at these retail prices, she won't appreciate it as much as it will hurt me to buy it.

Exactly. Buy her a fucking vaccuum cleaner. Something she can use!

The jewelry industry is one of the hardest hit in the recession because the prices of precious metals have skyrocketed. I always buy jewelry on anniversaries because they last longer than flowers and can be sold at a time of need whereas flowers are only good for pot pouri.

Last edited:
I sometimes think I might be good at the advertising industry. Here is a slogan I am working on for this:

A WOMAN WITHOUT A DIAMOND IS USELESS AS ROTTING TURNIPS!

How about this one Mudcat...

If you didn't buy your woman a diamond for Valentines Day, she's at home fucking the garbage man.

Every time I drove by this it made me laugh!

Don't know how to get a bigger picture?

Attachments

• robbinswaiting.jpg
    robbinswaiting.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 142
every kiss begins with kays