Do you usually bet the probowl? Does moving it up change that decision at all?

• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 2,366 Views

topgame85

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Barely ever bet on or watch the probowl however moving it up to this weekend I more than likely will watch and bet it.......... who else got sucked in?

I bet on everything. I'm also very very sick.

i usually bet on shit like probowl, shrine game and senior bowl just for the fuck of it. nothing huge, just some action for fun

It has always been in Hawaii too hasn't it? this year it is in sout Florida I believe. I could be wrong but I thought thats what was going on. If I am a player I'm pissed that they moved the location from Hawaii

which players in the SB are supposed to play in the Pro bowl?

I'd assume that they are resting for the SB...
whose brillant idea was this?

As far as I know nobody in the SB will be playing in the Probowl. After they win/lose the big game do you really care what they do in a "for fun" matchup like the probowl anyways? I don't but I guess the people who got them in are probably pissed they won't get to see them in acton.

no one wants to play in this game, except maybe some first year players.... its kinda a clusterfuk.... apparently even the Colt/Saint pro-bowlers still have to show up and attend pro bowl functions, despite the obvious fact they won't be playing. So these guys are gonna be missing valuable prep time with their real teams. Do you think anyone from the jets or vikings wants to fly to this function? let alone play? or any playoff team guys? most nfl guys already think the season is way too long, with the amount of pre-season games. an injury in this meaningless game could cost them tens of millions of dollars. Can't remember the name of the guy that played in some rookie sand football game and had a bad injury... he may not have ever played again.

still, i'll prob make a play on the game just for action

this is why Sidney Rice recently backed out o
Roddy Jones will take his place for the 2nd straight yr replacing another player. he's got to be excited back dooring into the pro bowl 2 yrs in a row

I don't bet the Pro Bowl. Don't watch it - don't bet it.

Moving it up will not affect that. It's hard to think of something that will have less of an effect on my life than the moving up of the Pro Bowl.