Do you torrent sports games?

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 375 Views

Sports Torrents?

• Yes, and I don't care about spoilers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No torrenting anything. I don't steal from defenseless media companies.

I voted no but meant to say "only boxing and UFC". Rest of it I watch live or just catch the highlight clips.

I wish there was a way to compensate defenseless media companies that would be somewhere between stealing and paying $99 for a PPV. I pay for Netflix and Spotify cause they provide tons of value for my pocket change. I'd be willing to pay a similar amount for some kind of delayed access to fights.

No. It would take an extremely unusual situation for that to even come under consideration for me.

because of the hour difference I got used to watching an nba or nhl download in the morning before checking account/scores, with skipped ads and hd, pretty nice if you avoid score apps, tv etc notifications

Defenceless media companies 😂😂

Onion routing and VPN is your friend...

I dont illegally stream any sports because if I want to watch I catch it live. I'm not into boxing or UFC enough to do anything other than get highlights. Although for the last mayweather fight i did it the old fashioned way and split it with 5 guys who wanted to watch and we got the ppv, had I been home I might have googled for a stream and gave up if I couldn't find it.

As for shows or movies I never torrent/pirate myself. Not that I wouldn't, just seems like a lot of work and I never want to see anything that bad (let alone have the time to watch). We have all the streaming services that we share logins with family for. Also, I have a buddy who torrents like mad and posts movies to his Plex which I can stream from... So I do indirectly (and knowingly) consume pirated media.

I joke about defenseless media companies but I don't really agree with pirating. It's theirs. You want it, you should buy it. You think it's too expensive don't buy it... or pirate it, I don't really care.