• Views 475 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Suck me off before work.

I promise to use this moment repeatedly as jerk material for the next 36 months. Just suck on this fucking cock.

I wonder to what extent that would be persuasive to the potential sucker, the promise that the moment will be used as jerk material for 36 months.

Would it be like, "Oh! I'm definitely in then!"

Or would it be more like, "What do I care about that? What else you got?"

I have a friend who just booked a flight and is staying w me for the 4th of a July weekend.

She LOVES to cuddle and we don't fuck.

We do masturbate each other though.

I don't like cuddling.

:wha:

strange broad there buddy

:wha:

strange broad there buddy

I used to date her sister. We have had sex before but I'll be honest and say she is a size queen.

Ray Ray, strange is what I do best.

When we meet up in the future, I'll give you all the Asians and I'll grab all the psychotics.

This thread somehow delivered.

Pope Francis approved. :pope:

Love to cuddle. This world is a very cold, hard place and cuddling provides comfort and warmth for the soul which is tough to come by in this hellhole we call life. Definitely pro cuddle. Come cuddle with me and I'll cuddle with you. You'll probably end up wanting more than just cuddling but only Cami gets that.

TheOatmeal's guy is not a big believer in the power of cuddles.

header.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Taking hair in my mouth is not something I have considered in the past - and I don't believe I will start now.

:handshake:

:lol:

Man I love grabbing cami's succulant breasts and developing a hard on against her ass as I spoon her. It is very pleasant.

we didnt heard from fivey after his gay party adventure :wah: