Do you have a team you won't bet on no matter what?

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 2,178 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Myself...

Dayton Flyers.

I bet on them probably 9 times last year and I believe lost 6 out of 9. Bet on them probably 3 times this year and lost 2 out of 3 and who can forget the horrible beat that happened in December when Dayton had the spread covered and a miracle 3 that was meaningless hit with no time left to screw all Dayton backers... horrible.

Minnesota Gophers Football.

I have never won a bet on this team. I have probably bet on them 6-7 times and lost every single bet... I consider this team a jinx to me.

Finally the ultimate team that I am jinxed with..

Buffalo Bills. I honestly believe I am 0-12 betting on this team over the past 5 years.

I won't bet the above pretty much no matter.

Fighter - Nate Diaz.

0-9 betting all his professional fights no matter what side I play. I still bet them, but I really should stop at some point.

In college hoops, I have two.

NC State
Xavier.

In the NFL.

New England.

As discussed in a previous thread, I will not bet on Team Canada for hockey/curling in the upcoming Olympics.

That is not due to any kind of jinxy feelings around it. I have an almost religious passion for these teams and don't want to cheapen my experience with bets.

Other than that, no.

I hate betting on big boxing matches for the same reason Mudcat stated above. It just fucks up my enjoyment of the event as a boxing nut.

Apart from that, anything goes. I'll bet against Grandma in bean bag baseball.

I will never bet on the team playing against the Washington Gnats

3781035182_3f5ebf340f.jpg

Big East Hoops. Atrocious record.

nope, but right now i got at least a hundred dickheads that are religiously betting against the nets... (got their ass twice last week though):dance:

I'm a sucker for punishment, so I still be the teams that always fuck me.

It's funny, it's kind of like blackjack. I know perfect strategy and I know the game has a fairly low house edge. I also know that every single time I play it, I get destroyed. I've sat down to play blackjack say 40 times in my life, and have won 3 times. It is a mathematical miracle how shitty my luck is at BJ. Almost everyone I know has a cool turn-100-into-1000 BJ story. Not me.

Yet I still fucking play it when I'm in Vegas, and still keep losing. Ugh.

nope, but right now i got at least a hundred dickheads that are religiously betting against the nets... (got their ass twice last week though):dance:

:clueless:

NHL

Caps PL
Fade Oilers

rest of the season

I always bet Boise when it opened in football.

Betting against the Nets has been a sweet deal this year. The oddsmakers have been slow to catch up to their ineptness.

They have been a rare system over-ride for me. My systems have told me to bet them about 25 times for various pointspread and OVER situations - and I have said fuck it, no, I am not touching this team - and I have saved a lot of money for it.

Don't know if it will last but this year's Nets actually would fit the topic for me. I do not see myself betting them no matter what.

Indiana Basketball.

I've never backed them due to my intense hatred of them. I'll bet against them all day though.

In college hoops, I have two.

NC State
Xavier.

In the NFL.

New England.

that is fcking hilarious, of all the teams someone could mention I entered this thread just to say xavier and someone beat me to it haha.