• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,537 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Came across this chick, she reads an erotic poem she wrote, kind of got aroused by it. I know probably not everyone would react as I did, what do you guys think? Am I sick? Is she hot or not?

I can't say I find her hot, no.

She made me think of this:

Who is this Butch guy she keeps talking about? He's a lucky man.

You know Loshack, while those that know you understand you were joking to all those newbies over there they'll now think Bread is a racist pig. I hope a cheap laugh is enough reward for making someone you consider a friend look bad in the eyes of people he'll never meet.

You know Loshack, while those that know you understand you were joking to all those newbies over there they'll now think Bread is a racist pig. I hope a cheap laugh is enough reward for making someone you consider a friend look bad in the eyes of people he'll never meet.

what?

BG, I think you posted in the thread I am talking about. Some guy (newbie) researched and asked where Bread went. Course it may not have been a newbie just a Bread or Archie ghost but some that never knew Bread read the thread.

SBR shot BG.

Oooooooooooooops, sorry MMike.

Wow, how the hell did I get BGS out of Senco? Well you didn't post in the thread mentioned.

Damn, I haven't done this since back when I always confused McBalls and Matty.

Settle down Wally. You take these Internet forums way too seriously.

I don't think bread gives a shit what Loshak says about him over there.

I also said that bread was a drunkard racist and we don't need him round' these parts or something to that effect.

Blitty, I thought the fact that I said "making Bread look bad to a bunch of people he'll never meet" would be a subtle way of signaling I was being sarcastic.

Blitty, if I have to end everything with a 'rimshot" it'll just be too obvious and eventually obnoxious.

Wally, I like you.

Wally, it's Friday night. Call a hooker for godsake. Do it for gamelive.

This one is even better

This chick makes some great points

I'm sorry I think this chick is hot I get wood from her vids

Yikes. From both vids' thumbnails I thought this was going to be of a guy watching a chick recite poetry on his computer.

How did you find these?? :lmao: