Do yhou miss shari?

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,401 Views
So what did you assholes do?

...Wally, unlike the rest of us, you're supposed to be the nice guy around here. Did you send her a pic of your schlong in a toilet paper roll like the rest of these degenerates?

Dutchie, not now not ever. I like to make jokes about myself but I don't like showing the joke God gave me.

Nah, no idea why she decided to not post here anymore. I mean sure I twisted every conversation or situation into a pic request but that was just me being adorably annoying.

well, shit...

e-mail her and apologize....she might see it and respond....but then again, she hardly ever answers me.

well, shit...

e-mail her and apologize....she might see it and respond....but then again, she hardly ever answers me.

She replied in a thread I made across the street tonight about my meeting with guys here last weekend and Shari replied in t so I doubt there is a problem other than she just wants to post over there. I know she has a tennis following there.

OK, everything's all right then...she's not into stupid girly shit.

...good looking broad with a razor for a brain, most guys can't handle it...except for (ahem) gentlemen like you and I, Wal.

Flyer, THURSDAY starts the best time of the year.

Nobody did anything. If Shari is still posting at sbr, but quit here for no apparent reason ...fuck her.

Sorry..that's how I feel. Bye.

Juror give me a smooch.

no, moldy> FUCK YOU . you know i love you pal but we need shari here in a bad way.

I love Shari, Fischy. But she proclaimed a perma-vaca from the forums. She did.

We all asked what happened. She chose not to say. Understandable. It happens.

But if she is posting elsewhere with clowns like JJ etc, but not here where ppl genuinely care about her well being, I got nothing for ya kid. Fok off.

Sorry.

I love Shari, Fischy. But she proclaimed a perma-vaca from the forums. She did.

We all asked what happened. She chose not to say. Understandable. It happens.

But if she is posting elsewhere with clowns like JJ etc, but not here where ppl genuinely care about her well being, I got nothing for ya kid. Fok off.

Sorry.

jj is a clown? Whowoodhavethunkit?

I miss Shari like

Like a needle needs a vein

Like a massocistic needs pain

Like the desert needs rain

Like the wind needs a breeze

Like a sniffle needs a sneeze

Like a nightmare needs to wake

Like eating a steak

Give me a fucking break

Come back Shari. I <3 u.