Do we give Laird/Bae any chance for a upset today??

xpansive

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Talking World Matchplay Golf quarter finals. Paying +162 and +187 respectively....Anyone else following this? Dont really follow golf but after some analysis think Laird has some value here.

The surprise packet in Bae keeps causing upset after upset so far this tournament also....

Was hugh on Senden against him. Thought the windy conditions would suit Senden, and after me came back from 2-0 down, I thought he would grind out a W. Thank fuck Senden equalised late on so I could hedge out for a small loss, instead of a big one. Bae's not afraid to take risks and is doing well. Might take a punt with him today (which will mean he loses on the first four holes itself).

SoV
Was hugh on Senden against him. Thought the windy conditions would suit Senden, and after me came back from 2-0 down, I thought he would grind out a W. Thank fuck Senden equalised late on so I could hedge out for a small loss, instead of a big one. Bae's not afraid to take risks and is doing well. Might take a punt with him today (which will mean he loses on the first four holes itself).

:facepalm:
against a guy from scotland who excels in windy weather :clueless: :lol: ... might have been some good reasons to play senden, but a little more research could have told you the wind favored laird... in the future, always give a euro guy the :greencheck: in windy conditions when looking for advantages... :cheers: ...

lot of upsets this week though...good week here for business:happyface:

Senden was up against Bae, guey.

Re-read my post and I should have clarified. Apologies.

definitely my favorite event of the year

hah, yeah there ya go...something seemed not right about that..i just know who won matches :lol:

Laird playing amateur hour....Bae on the other hand continues to surprise. Guy very composed considering the spot he's in here...