Do any of you like Journey?

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 3,316 Views
what song you talking about? Sounds like "Oh Sherry" from Perry's solo stint.....If so, yes..

The first video posted (I assume these guy "Zach" made the video himself)

Journey`s last release with Steve Perry as lead singer was in 96. The ensuing years were not kind to them until they ditched the replacement with the new Filipino singer who now fronts them. ( a guy they found on You Tube singing covers). The first release with him as lead singer was actually a very good release and one that old Journey fans would be pleasantly surprised with.

While I don't like Journey I do know women who will orgasm just by listening to Steve Perry sing..... for that reason alone I have Journey CD's..... Put on don't stop believing get them all horny then give them the stiff rod......

I loe Journey!!!!!!

20Four, play me "faithfully" and I am yours.

I assume your a singer/dj...did you mean under 25?

Good...considering they put out their last album 25 years ago :nigerian:

I'm a DJ and no one over 25 asks for it. Just the kids who ask for Don't Stop Believing.

While I don't like Journey I do know women who will orgasm just by listening to Steve Perry sing..... for that reason alone I have Journey CD's..... Put on don't stop believing get them all horny then give them the stiff rod......

Playing Rocket Queen by GNR and pulling their hair doesn't have the same effect?

Playing Rocket Queen by GNR and pulling their hair doesn't have the same effect?

I think it does but you have to slap their ass as well...... makes for a lot of work.

Journey never got my attention. I know I don't love them but I don't care enough about them to have a particular dislike.

But given a choice between Journey and silence, I would take silence.

ITH, last fall I saw Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard, and a month later saw REO Speedwagon and Styx, all in Tampa. A gala of tie dye and flab. Great shows, all of them. Can't remember the 3band band of the last show though

It was .38 Special, and if you ask me, they were the band that had retained more of their original groove than any of the others.

No. Whenever their famous song is played in bars everyone feels the need to sing at the top of their lungs, which is quite annoying.

So I don't like them because of that.