Do any of you like Journey?

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 3,273 Views
I like some of them, but not all. Grew up with them. I heard the Steve Perry replacement is a dead-ringer voice-wise...

I like some of them, but not all. Grew up with them. I heard the Steve Perry replacement is a dead-ringer voice-wise...

Saw them in concert twice back it '08....they played with this group

ITH, last fall I saw Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard, and a month later saw REO Speedwagon and Styx, all in Tampa. A gala of tie dye and flab. Great shows, all of them. Can't remember the 3band band of the last show though

ITH, last fall I saw Cheap Trick/Poison/Def Leppard, and a month later saw REO Speedwagon and Styx, all in Tampa. A gala of tie dye and flab. Great shows, all of them. Can't remember the 3band band of the last show though

Def Leppard put on one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Could of been because of the small venue (Garden State Arts Center) but at the same time I have seen Floyd, Guns, Elton John, Pearl Jam, etc. This was the best.

ITH, one of my favorite MTV vids ever! :up:

Def Leppard put on one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Could of been because of the small venue (Garden State Arts Center) but at the same time I have seen Floyd, Guns, Elton John, Pearl Jam, etc. This was the best.

I saw them in the round back in the day. Several years later they sounded surprisingly great. I have seen Floyd and PJ, had tickets to see G & R; funny story; Was set to see them, and ended up having a final that night. My brother got the ticket instead, and rubbed it in something fierce. Ended up the show was cancelled due to the St. Louis Axl Fiasco....lol.

Saw Elvis in concert when I was a kid. My mother took my brother and I.

Don't remember a whole lot from it. Do remember women tossing bras and panties on stage.

No, my mom wasn't one of them.

Journey is one of my favorite bands. I think I have purchased the greatest hits tape and cd at least 6 times (I always lose it).

As for the video, how can that nerdy girl not like that cute boy??

Journey is one of my favorite bands. I think I have purchased the greatest hits tape and cd at least 6 times (I always lose it).

As for the video, how can that nerdy girl not like that cute boy??

That video is even creepy to me....pure out stalking...I think she got back together with him to save her life....I'd run for the hills if I was that girl.

That video is even creepy to me....pure out stalking...I think she got back together with him to save her life....I'd run for the hills if I was that girl.

what song you talking about? Sounds like "Oh Sherry" from Perry's solo stint.....If so, yes..

Saw Elvis in concert when I was a kid. My mother took my brother and I.

Don't remember a whole lot from it. Do remember women tossing bras and panties on stage.

No, my mom wasn't one of them.

You sir, are old.