Directv NFL Sunday Ticket

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,307 Views
I'll have to check in to that.
never heard of such a thing...
I'm always behind on the tech stuff, hence me just now buying an HDTV

so you buy an antenna, do you still have to have cable?
what about a HD reciever?

Any new TV has a built in HDTV tuner, so all you need is an antenna, but I'm just talking about ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and a few others that broadcast over-the-air. For everything else, you'll still need DirectTV/Dish/Cable. I was just saying that you don't really need to worry about missing ABC or CBS depending on your satellite choice.

MrX
Any new TV has a built in HDTV tuner, so all you need is an antenna, but I'm just talking about ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and a few others that broadcast over-the-air. For everything else, you'll still need DirectTV/Dish/Cable. I was just saying that you don't really need to worry about missing ABC or CBS depending on your satellite choice.

yea I see that now after some googling.

might be an option cause I've been wanting to dump mediacom for a while now

well if you are honestly thinking about getting Directv. let me know...I will give you referral info...get us both $100 :grin:

well if you are honestly thinking about getting Directv. let me know...I will give you referral info...get us both $100 :grin:

sounds good if I make the switch.
picked up an HD reciever from mediacom today..
my problem is the last time I had a guy come out and he said I had to many trees to get a reception
I'd have to put the dish out by the road and it wouldnt last a day with all the hoodrats running around

my problem is the last time I had a guy come out and he said I had to many trees to get a reception
I'd have to put the dish out by the road and it wouldnt last a day with all the hoodrats running around

Yeah that is an issue...definitely need a clear line of sight.

Cut down a tree, or place the antenna where it looks thru a hole in the canopy.

RedZone--$49.99. Every game when they get inside the 20 or the most competitive game of the day. Worth every penny.