Did you know that Nicky was fired because...

• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 1,160 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
He made me the #2 poster of the year?

Yep, it's true. Once they saw that, he got the boot and was swiftly replaced with a legitament Bread-hater in Fishhead.

I'm sorry Nickay!!!

:dunno:

Bread, don't you kinda feel bad for Nicky now? I do! Guy doesn't have a regular job to fall back on! If I ever break his stones again, please tell me to STFU!:yes:

My sources told me he was fired for whom he named #1. :guitar:

Pavy you are adored there. Actually you're adored everywhere. You are an Adonis.

Pavy we are going to Tarpon Springs tomorrow.

Pavy you are adored there. Actually you're adored everywhere. You are an Adonis.

Pavy we are going to Tarpon Springs tomorrow.

What's in Tarpon Springs?

Greek pizza and lots of sponges. Anything you could ever think of made from a sponge.

Sponge picture frames. Sponge furniture. Sponge figurines.

Of course there are lots of plain old sponges too. In case you ever wanted to buy just a sponge.

Greek pizza and lots of sponges. Anything you could ever think of made from a sponge.

Sponge picture frames. Sponge furniture. Sponge figurines.

Of course there are lots of plain old sponges too. In case you ever wanted to buy just a sponge.

Sounds like fun. I love sponges. They give nice baths. Eat some gyros for me or some greek pizza!

Nicky is quite a tool. For a long time, I didn't realize how much of a tool he was because I stopped paying attention to him (due to him being a tool).

He was too much of a tool for me to comprehend how much of a tool he is.

But when taco published Nicky's top 5 cop-outs it really brought things into focus.

I'm not sure what point I'm making. You know that being a tool isn't going to get you fired from SBR.

My sources told me he was fired to be replaced by Fishhead.

What a train wreck.

I thought no board could survive losing not only ME but Nickay as well. I thought they would just fold right there on the spot.

But I was wrong.