• Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 2,238 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
I cannot stop being surprise by the potential there is in Velez. Without a doubt, in the neighborhood of Liniers is the best squad in Argentina. We have to recognize that one of Estudiantes as well, but, by quantity, there's no question about it. The amount of options that there is in Velez Sarsfield, no body have. The home grown talent is infinite, one of the biggest mines of brute diamonds in the world of soccer today. And the DT Gareca knows how to use them.

Every single lost is ungrateful to the program, but I'm satisfied in knowing that if it weren't for the two penalties and two red cards against them, last season sub champions Huracan would still have pivetes running circles around them, oh- and lets not forget that that was a complete second string team that lost on Saturday 3-2 away from home.

They are kids that literally haven't developed, rough, and haven't exploded yet. However they play without the respect and humbleness developed in the professional circuit. Its like this kids are still playing the streets of the villa. And speaking of villas, Liniers is not one, its too big, and plus, that word has a negative connotation with poverty and thugs. But who cares about political correctness when this kids are playing like they are, so what if they are flying shoe less, as long as they keep flying. Sometimes it gets frustrating watching so many trickery and knut makes and so many individual touches, because they stop being productive after so many, but who am I kidding.. its damn enjoyable, pal. So many goals, and shot on situations are a product of collective football. Just sad that so many are wasted, but hey its no clock work orange, they are shoe less for God's sakes. One thing is for certain though, there's no comparison to the team that came out champions in the Apertura 09 and this one in the Clausura '10 right now, this one is that much better.

Oh yeah they are playing Boca Juniors, remember them? They were pretty big, heck they still have Roman, but the xeneises aren't even a shadow of their name. Velez returns with their starters, I'm sorry I don't have much argument, I'm just high on Velez football.

Soccer > Argentina > Velez -110 v Boca Juniors 5pm EST

fda9d2d303a7.jpg

On it for 2 units. Thanks RJ. :thumbsup:

EDIT: We really need a smiley button on the Quick Editor, I post at too many places to remember the smiley codes for each.

we've been wanting smileys in quick reply since day one, there are two hacks that do the trick but they are bulky and sometimes even bog down the page (basically just imports the advance edit page into the quick reply), so we didnt want to install it. and we are too dumb to write our code for it. :grin: as soon we find something workable we'll add it.

I am not tailing but it is -108 at BetPhoenix.
GL

I am not tailing but it is -108 at BetPhoenix.
GL

my phoenix has been at -116 and now -117 for hours. i hit pinny at -109 (thanks rj) they are -120 now.

I guess the over was the play.

Velez should have more goals, headed a corner off the crossbar.

4-3 Velez.

I wouldn't be surprise if there is another 6 goals

4-3 Velez 84' why do I think this won;t be the last goal?

I had the under 8.5 for -4000. I was cold sweating the whole game.