Tomato's map:

2s1avyf.jpg

fascinating!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-16 at 2.40.58 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-16 at 2.40.58 AM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 112
Tomato you Michigander.

The closes % for me was Montgomery Alabama.

7Fj726h.png

Last edited:
That's what happens when you grow up in Quebec and all the English-language TV channels are from Plattsburgh.

Pretty weird. I am most like a bunch of stuff in North Carolina (with an Alabama thrown in), least like the areas very close to me, like around most of the great lakes.

:dunno:

Hmm. Gapping here on how to post the pic (for whatever that would be worth).

That's what happens when you grow up in Quebec and all the English-language TV channels are from Plattsburgh.

Were ALL the English language channels from Canada banned?

Hit the button that says download.

Yeah I did that - and now I have the map in my computer files and I can do this. I just thought there might be a more elegant way of putting it straight from there to here like a regular pic from the web (if that makes any sense)

attachment.php

Attachments

• img-2013-09-169177.jpg
    img-2013-09-169177.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 145
Were ALL the English language channels from Canada banned?

No, they just sucked. Still do. The English CBC is really ghetto compared to SRC.

Server overloaded

Sorry, but the server is too busy to fulfill this request right now. Please try again later.

:sad:

I found the question about the distinction between supper and dinner interesting.

I am aware of the word supper but I just reject it. It's not really a word. In the dark recesses of my thinking, it is just some vulgar profanity of the stupid and lazy and morally bankrupt.

Dinner is the proper, only word. However I have a friend who recently used the word supper to me in casual conversation. He is not unusually stupid or immoral. He's just a guy. And he simply made reference to going home and having supper because, obviously, that is in his background.

I had quite a strong internal reaction to it. I was a bit angry. It was like he suddenly let out a barrage of the n-word.

It's like, Dude! Did you really just say supper to me? DUDE!

Turns out I got a thing about the word supper.

No, they just sucked. Still do. The English CBC is really ghetto compared to SRC.

Completely out of curiosity, why do you feel that English CBC is really ghetto compared to SRC? I would figure both are kind of cheesy, but CBC does have a few good shows/programs.

I found the question about the distinction between supper and dinner interesting.

I didn't get that question. It seem it randomizes the questions from a pool of 140.

SRC is not cheesy at all. They consistently produce top-notch TV series - several of them have been dubbed in English and distributed all over the map.

Captive QC audience means more thought goes into programming. Makes the anglo CBC look bland, unfunny and low-rent.