Designer vagina surgery ban???

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 873 Views
Pucky until the penis reduction surgery becomes available you can fold it in two if it's too long.

Maybe if chicks stopped being such whores they wouldn't have the desire to reconstruct their Vaginas.

Pucky until the penis reduction surgery becomes available you can fold it in two if it's too long.

I already do. I have a penis wrap that I designed myself. In fact, I might feature it on Dragon's Den up here in Canada with the hopes of picking up an investor.

Maybe if chicks stopped being such whores they wouldn't have the desire to reconstruct their Vaginas.

Seriously??? Maybe that explains why my ex-girlfriend in jr. high had such a huge set of pussy lips on her.

Well I mean as far as the ones that chose to have it redone because they are "too loose" or the ones that want to have their hymen replaced.

I personally would never have it done....short of medical reason which I highly doubt would ever happen.

Did you know they sell pussy dye too? Yup, for those who want a fresh pink pussy...pussy dye.

wow. I never knew that. All the pussy I've had was always pink or at least medium rare.

I wonder if the pink pussy dye comes in flavours? Ya know......... smells like fish tastes like cotton candy type of thang.

wow. I never knew that. All the pussy I've had was always pink or at least medium rare.

I wonder if the pink pussy dye comes in flavours? Ya know......... smells like fish tastes like cotton candy type of thang.

:guitar: :choke:

LMFAO !

bwahahaha, that would be great for the pussy lickers of the world!!

I do there is this stuff called Tasy Twist It adds extra sensitivity and comes in different flavors. My favorite flaovr is the Mint Chocolate Chip, I use that on Bacon when I give him head.

I've heard the saying before "Smells like fish, quite a dish, smells like cologne, leave it alone" That seems a little backwards to me. I want nothing to do with a pussy that smells of fish. :nope:

I use that on Bacon when I give him head.

Can you do me a favour? If so, in the future, can you please NOT say "when I give him head" and substitute with "when I suck his cock?" Just sounds more fokin slutty.

Also, here in Canada we say "smells like fish tastes like chicken." Not sure what the frenchies say though. Probably something like smells like fish tastes like frog legs.

Smells like fish, taste like chicken, ready for a lickin!

I've never smelled a couch that smells like fish, and I don't want to. I also don't recall them tasting like chicken either....then again it's been a long time.