Daft After Hours Thread

Heard this for the first time in about 10 years the other day. So many memories.

:dancer:

Wow a robot in my thread. Things are looking UP

I'm watching X-Files reruns right now and may or may not be making feather hair extensions. I bet you would never guess that a robot would like to wear feather hair extensions.

Also, I bet you would never guess that I would totally have sex with David Duchovny (no robot homo).

Robot I had a dream with you last night, it was like we were in a theater setting dim lights but music act instead of a movie screen, and it was all of us in that thread you know which one, and we were all chilling and you started fighting with some girl, literally punching and I was lolling in the dream and I woke up lolling

Robot I had a dream with you last night, it was like we were in a theater setting dim lights but music act instead of a movie screen, and it was all of us in that thread you know which one, and we were all chilling and you started fighting with some girl, literally punching and I was lolling in the dream and I woke up lolling

That. Is. Awesome.

What kind of music.

Can't recall the music

Good daffy, finally back to life after 11 days of fevers, cold and cough

present, bit of heart burn....

how was the day off?

I can feel your pain a little, Juror. My youngest boy always has a cold/cough and I always catch it from him. I think I've been sick like 10 out of the last 15 weeks.

Looking forward to when he gets a little older and he's a little more resistant to all these colds.

Juror, The Daft After Hours Thread is glad to have you back.

Salut

the day off was fantastic Archie

Any day that you watch a ton of MLB, The Masters and hang out with your two cute little boys is a great day. We listened to this song like 3 times today

Can't recall the music

Good daffy, finally back to life after 11 days of fevers, cold and cough

that sounds shitty.....

I had a really awesome day off today too...... it was like 85 degrees here unreal! beautiful.... also lots of sports to watch, great masters..... had a nice dinner out....

gotta love a good sunday

Are you referring to this Ross Dress For Less near fistfight thread RJ?

"Three really thuggish, loud, rude girls were walking around Ross being obnoxious and douchey. I ignored them. Everyone did. They got in line behind me. I was waiting and looking around. I randomly turned around, noticed one of the girls was wearing a forearm cast. What I thought was, "man, if I ever break my arm, I'm totally going to jack this girl's cast style". It was black with red roses and hearts painted on it. I turn back around and start hearing, "stupid, white, fucking bitch. Who does that robot think it is."

I then realized she was talking about me.

I turned around calmly, looked her dead in the eye and said, "Are you talking about me?"

She looked down at the floor for a second, took a step back and then realized that no matter what, she wasn't going to back down. She looked back at me, puffed up and said, "Fuck yeah I'm talking about you. You think you're better than us. I saw you looking at her (gestures to her friend) up and down?" I calmly replied, "I'm sorry that you thought that I was disrespecting you. I really was just looking at your cast". She wouldn't back down. She stepped closer and got louder while I stood there staring her in the eye while she yelled more and threw her arms around trying to goad me into a fight. At this point, her girlfriend dragged her to another line while begging her to cut it out while I watched them go.

I've been in a mood lately. I really wish she would have thrown the first punch.

This also happened to me before at a Taco Bell. I was just standing there and this girl was like "What the fuck are you looking at bitch!" I apologized and said I wasn't staring at her. That I was just looking off into space. She accepted my apology and calmed the fuck down. Once is an anomaly, twice a coincidence....if it happens one more time I'm going to seriously going to have to have a good look at my face.

But really, what can I really do? It's my face."