• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 1,043 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Canadian dollar has taken a dive versus the US. A month ago my offshore US dollars were worth about $1.075. Today they are worth ~$1.025.

And of course today is the day I have to pull in $11,000 US because I have to pay for my car.

Which translates to me receiving about $550 less than if I had done it a month ago.

:banghead::bashing::duh::thumbsdown::bread:

:old:

:surrender:

USD has taken a dive, you mean. I did warn you about that several months ago, I believe. It's only supposed to get worse in the next couple years.

All my serious offshore balances are in CAD now, based on a trader friend's advice.

Mudcat, your cock issues trump this by far! Unattractive member translates into no happy box for you! Let's all pray to God what you have isn't the beginning of what my monkey's ancestors gave to that man in Africa? What I'm I saying, it's probably nothing! :yes:

Mudcat, your cock issues trump this by far! Unattractive member translates into no happy box for you! Let's all pray to God what you have isn't the beginning of what my monkey's ancestors gave to that man in Africa? What I'm I saying, it's probably nothing! :yes:

Hey I said I had a little boo-boo. I did not say anything about unattractive.

Blasphemy!

Hey I said I had a little boo-boo. I did not say anything about unattractive.

Blasphemy!

Sorry buddy! You're right! RS believes it to be very attractive! :cheers:

Canadian dollar has taken a dive versus the US. A month ago my offshore US dollars were worth about $1.075. Today they are worth ~$1.025.

And of course today is the day I have to pull in $11,000 US because I have to pay for my car.

Which translates to me receiving about $550 less than if I had done it a month ago.
Cry me a fucking river. You're a pro, you'll make that $550 back ten times over in the next few days, as usual.