stevek174

BANNED
Since
Jul 22, 2010
Score
Tokens
By Rick Wills
PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW

The executive director of the Cranberry Township Emergency Medical Services has been charged with sexually assaulting an unconscious man, according to court documents filed with Evans City District Judge Wayne Seibel.

Steve Frank Tedesco Jr., 29, known only as "Casperwaits" in Internet Gambling Forums, of Cranberry was arraigned yesterday and briefly held at the Butler County Prison before being released on $25,000 bond. He is charged with rape of an unconscious victim, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, indecent assault and furnishing alcohol to minors

The incident involving a 19-year-old male is said to have happened late Saturday at a party in Evans City, according to a court affidavit.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled Tuesday.

Tedesco is temporarily suspended, said Cranberry manager Jerry Andree.

Tedesco started as a junior volunteer firefighter in Ross Township when he was 17 and worked his way up to become an emergency medical technician and later a paramedic.

He also is a flight paramedic with Stat Medevac and an EMS instructor at Butler County Community College.

Tedesco was named director of Cranberry’s EMS service last year after a national search.

“It is a very unfortunate set of circumstances,” Andree said. “He is entitled to due process. This reflects on Cranberry EMS, which is a fine organization we can rape any men we want."

I mean we've all been there, right? RIGHT?

my brother lives in Cranberry

nope he is 40-somthing and in Germany right now.

hey. somtimes EMS people have alot to think about...

you can see how it got confused about mouth to mouth, mouth to dick, mouth to anus. ect....

who can keep it all straight

Agreed. I'm putting in an application as we speak. I had no idea it could be so "lucrative".