• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 2,872 Views

Figs 4 Lunch

Since
Nov 15, 2012
Score
Tokens
Unless you really wanna fuck me or something please stop using my pic as your avatar. I'm asking nicely.

I dunno. The other night this bitch had one as big as my head. Nothing good came out of that.

FreeFall I will rape your mother while you sleep asshole. Don't ask stupid questions.

Hey Maxie why don't you burn down my house like you did Bread's??

:lmao:

You do realize the more you piss and moan about it the longer it stays up right?

You do realize once I get your phone number I am gonna call it til the point you will have to change it, right?

Spend time fuckin with me somethings wrong with you nigga

Maxine must be horny

You know they have this thing called call blockers?

They also have this thing on phones that trace locations so once you start tard calling that's when the fun begins

Coug you've established quite the fan club.

Congratulations pal.

:megaman:

Maxine must be horny

You know they have this thing called call blockers?

They also have this thing on phones that trace locations so once you start tard calling that's when the fun begins

Whats your #? I'm not gonna call blocked ... I will call with my # and we can let the fun begin

I will tell you this though...I have been drinking heavily since Tuesday so I'm not sure you can hang with me right now, although your best shot might be a good try. Lets see if you are the sensitive bitch or I am......phone # big guy

LOL why on Earth would I give you my phone number??

You're not a very good stalker.

I have a call blocker so even if you do manage to get my number you won't last long

I am the sensitive bitch it's an inside joke between me and my heterosexual friend Stevie

You wouldn't understand