Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,471 Views
Lots of Bluejays fans in attendance. Unfortunate that Torontonians have little regard for their fellow man, amirite @plommer?
Yes, LOTS of Canadians have made the trek to TEXAS for a ball game, crossing illegally into the United States due to the border being closed.

Plommer 1
Beaune-Beaune 0
Well technically they could fly to Texas bypassing the land border but then they need to provide negative covid tests before being allowed to board the return flight. Then the hotel quarantine once they land in Canada. All costs are the responsibility of the traveler. Expensive trip.

40K+ fans at Toronto/Texas MLB game this afternoon 4/5/2021. No masks, nada.

Will be interesting to see if there are any casualties resulting from this experiment.

Superspreader anyone?

Seems ballsy and silly at the same time.

Time WILL tell.

is it outdoors or indoors?

40K+ fans at Toronto/Texas MLB game this afternoon 4/5/2021. No masks, nada.

Will be interesting to see if there are any casualties from this experiment.

Seems ballsy and silly at the same time.

Time WILL tell.
no it wont. Everybody will agree they were right all along

no it wont. Everybody will agree they were right all along
Coolie I'll cut you some slack because English is not your first language pal.

I'm saying time will tell if the event is a super spreader. This is an experiment with much on the line. I'm interested to see how it pans out.
Oh and I'm cheering for Texas to be right and I applaud the fact they volunteered to be the guinea pigs.

I'm also glad I'm not part of it. Risk reward.

Also, there will be no debate, the event either IS or IS NOT a super spreader event, no grey area.

Reno is correct

time will not tell

because time and facts can't prevent SPIN anymore. The heels are dug in, and minds are made up. Nothing will change that.

Every person chooses how to interpret things differently and many things can be selectively ignored or overblown

IT'S OVER!!!! TIME HAS TOLD!!!!!!!

To commemorate our 2020 Poster of the Year on his wedding anniversary and for getting a vaccination shot, GameLive and the Texas Rangers declare the 2020 pandemic over! 🎉

Trying to get the Johnson and Johnson vax but I didn’t get out of bed early enough to sign up for it. Wednesday’s only

CVS website and overall experience was top notch. I'm told you need to login early (they release appts @ 1201am). I got ours at 530am.

Got my appt for Wed.

imageedit_1_4636174863.jpg