Coronavirus

• Start date
  • Replies 3,013 Comments
  • Views 168,411 Views
Businesses closed, no one on the street to strong arm rob.

Im sure homicides are way down. If gangs of dudes start breaking into residences to start sexually assaulting women, they’ll bring the National Guard in I suppose

Rape is down something like 65%. I assume homicides too.

Businesses closed, no one on the street to strong arm rob.

Im sure homicides are way down. If gangs of dudes start breaking into residences to start sexually assaulting women, they’ll bring the National Guard in I suppose

yeah I was thinking more about when desperation hits

looting, home invasions

IMG_20200329_163508.png

Florida reported no deaths in the last 24 hours.
Who would’ve thought that.

Japan has 1,866 total cases.

If I’m a decision maker in the US government I’m sending a team there ASAP to find out what they’re doing so we can handle this better next time.

I get that this is funny for Canadians (and I hate MAGA as much as you) but Italy’s population (as well as South Korea’s) are not even close to ours and lol China and how they’re reporting on this.

There are 327 million people in the US.

There are 60 in Italy.

Never going to happen. For that matter no US government can enforce a quarantine order. Its unconstitutional. Doesnt mean they cant threaten or bark about it.

But I for one (I'll bet Reno too) is glad my government cant force me to stay someplace.

Of course the gov can't but if they could have, the virus would have from what I have read been more contained in the US than it is presently!

I get that this is funny for Canadians (and I hate MAGA as much as you) but Italy’s population (as well as South Korea’s) are not even close to ours and lol China and how they’re reporting on this.

There are 327 million people in the US.

There are 60 in Italy.

I know. But you're on pace to beat Italy for # of cases per capita. (Now, I know that the data is incomplete and misleading so we're never going to be comparing apples to apples.)

The joke was mostly about Trump's cavalier attitude. I'm genuinely concerned for you guys - again, not really about the virus itself but about the ripple effect on every other aspect of society. Healthcare, supply chain, sports & entertainment, etc.

I know. But you're on pace to beat Italy for # of cases per capita. (Now, I know that the data is incomplete and misleading so we're never going to be comparing apples to apples.)

The joke was mostly about Trump's cavalier attitude. I'm genuinely concerned for you guys - again, not really about the virus itself but about the ripple effect on every other aspect of society. Healthcare, supply chain, sports & entertainment, etc.

No one careeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss

The joke was mostly about Trump's cavalier attitude.

Your statement is a joke in itself! Matty, your locked up in your penthouse not KNOWING how US people on the street are feeling!

Still feeling good about this bet? Know what, I'll give you a second chance. Try again.

Matty, I’m not going to change my bet. I’ll probably be wrong but I’ll ride it out and see where it lands.

Still feeling good about this bet? Know what, I'll give you a second chance. Try again.
That is pretty funny.
But, as I've said before, curve is gonna be going down well before 30 days, and lets see how "our leaders" act at that time. Gotta say, I've been impressed with Tump and "virus task force" crew. Hate to think what it'd be like if it was Obama or W. or Clinton. Unfortunately looks like the President has been pressured into extending the state of stupidity for another 30 days.
The US is the center of the shit business world, travel and so forth, so not too surprised many cases here.
But mostly Matty, kindly go fuck yourself. ..fucking hat :grin:

Fuck off you conspirationist loser.

Florida reported no deaths in the last 24 hours.
Who would’ve thought that.
I hope this is accurate info. Sometimes I notice that Colorado reports nothing, than a huge number next day. I mean I hope it's not due to when they report