• Views 508 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
HUGE SBR POINT Lottery winner

I say we get him to tell one of us his password so that we can fund his sbr account to pro and make his point account into a huge hedge fund project for the best bet participants.

then maybe a foreigner can get some $ in an account via the points we won and make money in that account..

then we will take that money and enter into the big Hilton football capping contest in Vegas using Bobby or Monkey as a proxy

oh and Herman also won!

What the hell is going on over there?

JoJo is the modern day Rooobin Hood.

I wonder what points are worth these days. As I recall, when they first started up, between contests and just collecting them, I would make a few thou a year from them. By the end, the points you would get from a typical winning week in Beat The Prick - which of course was the most lucrative SBR contest - had a value of like $1.19.

Archie let me know if I win the lottery. I will give you my password.

I wonder what points are worth these days. As I recall, when they first started up, between contests and just collecting them, I would make a few thou a year from them. By the end, the points you would get from a typical winning week in Beat The Prick - which of course was the most lucrative SBR contest - had a value of like $1.19.

I've lost track of how many $100 Target gift cards I've gotten from SBR points all of which have cost me $0.00 USD.

Does JJ Gold have a trillion points or is he exempt from collecting them?

Tronaaaaaay!

how many shredders you go through a year, pal?

I hate to admit I've shredded 1 laptop and one 24 inch monitor this winter after a couple bad beats.

Tronaaaaaay!

how many shredders you go through a year, pal?

I hate to admit I've shredded 1 laptop and one 24 inch monitor this winter after a couple bad beats.
Did you ever get Matty's laptop?

IAG
Did you ever get Matty's laptop?

no, he was slower than fukkin molasses shipping it to me. I bought a used Lenovo off kijiji for a $100.

No RJ I haven't been there for a while. Good thing. PITA that would be.

I remember points being towards the end. I might have gotten some small freeplay out of mine.