Comet ISON: "I'm not dead, yet"

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 915 Views
I know, they have to be pretty big and heavy to have dual 70mm lenses. I have a pair of 10x50 in Montreal somewhere and those were already pretty heavy.

Do they come with a tripod adapter? I want a tripod adapter.

I believe it does, but will let you know in a bit.

MrX did you get the book? I had to read a bunch of stories out loud last night cause I was giggling too much in bed and the woman wanted to know what was so funny.

It loses steam at various points but then it always manages to come back with a nice surprise.

I'm about halfway through. 8.0 Matty Rains up to now.

You may commence to read.

MrX did you get the book? I had to read a bunch of stories out loud last night cause I was giggling too much in bed and the woman wanted to know what was so funny.

It loses steam at various points but then it always manages to come back with a nice surprise.

I'm about halfway through. 8.0 Matty Rains up to now.

You may commence to read.

Oh, man, I can't wait.

I'm in Kansas City with my sister's family. I'd like to think that the Roy Orbison in cling film book is waiting in my mailbox.

MrX
Have you never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Reno?

maybe bits and pieces. I know there are a bunch of Monty Python clips that I like, but somewhere I got the feeling that in general I dont care for it. :dunno: prob should give it another try.

Google Fiber area?

I guess so, but not in this house. This is the only place that I ever see the promised 4g on my Sprint phone.

The woman got me those giant binoculars for Christmas, they're fucking amazing! Can't wait for the sun to come up so I can see if I can spot Niagara Falls from my balcony.

Best $50 she's ever spent.

:pope: