Christ the old lady is breaking shit all day today.

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,238 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
She is breaking stuff all day, the dryer, the door to the bedroom, the vacuum cleaner. Not on purpose, but still they are all broken. I have asked her not to touch anything for the rest of the day before I have a really big repair bill on my hands.

Are you not handy enough to fix those things on your own?

Amish are not very good with electric appliances.

Her turning her back on her mennonite ways is coming back to haunt her and you are collateral damage! You did troubles! Thank God she isn't Italian, turning on us won't be so easily tolerated! :yes:

Are you not handy enough to fix those things on your own?

Of course I'm handicapable enough to fix all of the items listed, but I don't really want to. The effing dryer thing is really pissing me off. Don't ever buy a fancy steam dryer. It has all kinds of sensors all over the machine to make it asshole proof, that aren't easy to get to, and troubleshooting them is a real bitch. The vacuum cleaner was just the belt, but still I had to go get the belt from a repair parts place in town. I don't know WTF she did to the door. It looks like the incredible hulk was trying to get in, and the door jam is all eff up. That one had to wait until today.

And yes Mennonites and Amish are roughly the same. I'm no expert, but it seems that the only difference I can see is the amish have grey buggies, and the mennonites have black buggies.

is she so much hungry that she is breaking all the appliances and stuffs in anger or she has gone mad?