• Views 1,752 Views

Potato

FOOTBALLS COMING HOME
Since
Sep 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
to the colts for a 1st round pick.

like the trade for the brownies. if they're gonna suck why not stockpile 1st round picks. plus RB are dime a dozen in the NFL.

oh, and ex-michigan state qb brian hoyer was named the browns starter next week.

I personally don't think that trade is worth it for the colts. Why not just have a medium year make and lose in the playoffs and grab someone good next year?

Obviously they disagree with me.

seems strange to me too, but what the hell do i know.

I personally don't think that trade is worth it for the colts. Why not just have a medium year make and lose in the playoffs and grab someone good next year?

Obviously they disagree with me.

The Browns frontloaded the contract, so the colts are paying cheap for a 1st-rounder.

Looks like someone pissed the Colts off

miami_dolphins.jpg

:choo:

excited to watch the hoyer show tho

I hope they draft well next year....they got a ton of picks

It would be a great time to sell high on him in fantasy leagues. I am.

It would be a great time to sell high on him in fantasy leagues. I am.

Not me! I liked him when I picked him and now he has a team that can showcase his true talent, hopefully!

FW, what's your educated guess if he plays this week much or if at all?

Not me! I liked him when I picked him and now he has a team that can showcase his true talent, hopefully!

FW, what's your educated guess if he plays this week much or if at all?

I wouldnt play him if you have a decent option. I am probably playing Jacquez Rodgers ib a yardge league over him, The other question is how much would get vs SF on the road coming off a loss? Probably not much. I am asking for a top 5-10 WR for him, selling high and not settling. I have had 2 offers involving QB's and i laughed.

Might have to. Don't be scurred, effdub.